Legend of Mir: Affinity Open Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Today is the day :)

To answer a few questions before LIVE

1) 6PM is the official opening time, this I found is the most fair time to open, I appreciate it isn't perfect for everyone, but that would be impossible.

2) There are plenty of rare items, loads that haven't yet been discovered in Beta, they can range across all levels

Lots to get on with, so ill see you all later today :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Today is the day :)

To answer a few questions before LIVE

1) 6PM is the official opening time, this I found is the most fair time to open, I appreciate it isn't perfect for everyone, but that would be impossible.
Is the server ready ? I would think yes, since its the opening day, things should be finished by now.
So what is the point in waiting for a certain hour?! just put it on

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Is the server ready ? I would think yes, since its the opening day, things should be finished by now.
So what is the point in waiting for a certain hour?! just put it on

So that ppl with a job dont suddenly log on and find couple no-lifers at lvl40 with all the bosses for themselves and instantly log out.
Also its more profecional to have a specific launch date/time other than randomly putting it on without notice.

Aint that hard to understand it right?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
So that ppl with a job dont suddenly log on and find couple no-lifers at lvl40 with all the bosses for themselves and instantly log out.
Also its more profecional to have a specific launch date/time other than randomly putting it on without notice.

Aint that hard to understand it right?
Not everyone works everyday, and tbh im used to when it says x date(from a gaming point of view) its available at the first hour at the date mentioned

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
Not everyone works everyday, and tbh im used to when it says x date(from a gaming point of view) its available at the first hour at the date mentioned

so for example 01.12.15 @ 1am?

Get a grip man and wait 5 hours jeez.

btw did you play Galaxy?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Just a little something for while you wait :)

- What will your character name be (Type unknown) if you wish to be secret as i know some players do!
- What class will you be playing
- What do you look forward to when playing
- What do you hope to see

Discuss!

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
Just a little something for while you wait :)

- What will your character name be (Type unknown) if you wish to be secret as i know some players do!
- What class will you be playing
- What do you look forward to when playing
- What do you hope to see

Discuss!

Unknown
War or Tao
PK
PK drops

Ok but honestly beta was really fun and there is so much to do. ( i think i covered maybe about 30% of it and i was going to alot of places) I had to keep reminding myself it was all gonna me wiped so not to go nuts.

Last edited:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Char name: Unknown
Class: War or Tao
Drops to be balanced and not just to be in boss mobs.
I hope to see a server team dedicated to full player base not majority and listens to views and does changes as required not when they feel like or without consulting it to be the right move to do so.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
not being funny but why would anyone post there ingame names when this happened on galaxy most people had there names stolen.

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
Char name: Unknown
Class: War or Tao
Drops to be balanced and not just to be in boss mobs.
I hope to see a server team dedicated to full player base not majority and listens to views and does changes as required not when they feel like or without consulting it to be the right move to do so.

Normal mobs drop decent items also not just bosses. Well this is what I found in beta anyways.

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
Can you define decent? We talking about ruby ring tier items or something else?

Got a lvl 40 wiz helm from a boss then a day later I found another from a mob in a high lvl cave.

Made lvl 43-44 in a lvling cave and found a WSB ( i killed a shot ton of mobs for it though and only found 1) so it pays to look at the floor not just smash and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.