Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

My poison lasts longer than 3-4 seconds, seems about 10

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !

Only thing im seeing wrong atm is the people who have 24 hours a day to play every day are 1 hitting people 30 levels lower that them with no repercussions.

Makes it kind of impossible to defend any boss if someone much much higher wants to take it. That fine, they should be able to take it if they want to, but they shouldnt want to. Purely a content issue. Need to keep them higher levels busy doing bigger and better things.

Also some players have endgame kit already, and a few pieces of it at that. Its only day 3? I appreciate its a high rate and they move quickly but this fast gives the enjoyability of the game a short life span imo.

Apart from that im finding it quite fun.

End-game kit ? I have seen a few rares here and there 1 legendary and 1 mythical i am sure that's not the end game kit ... most of ppl run in Common kits . Also i have to agree with the poison thing it's not lasting no were close to 15 seconds

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Im probably wrong. Just seeing Galaxy items and assuming theyre the be all and end all.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

poison that actually lasted 15seconds would be too op i think 10 max

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

All classes are balanced on the fact that each class has the ability to one shot, its not like its just one char..

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

lmao taos cant one shot noone unless you like lvl 1 lol

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Im a 45 warr and i got 2 shot by a tao (One of those was SIB)

Shops need to be a safe zone inside building imo. High levels camp the shops and just blast anyone buying pots or whatever... Kind of lame.

Link

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 23, 2015

@-Luke- I downloaded the new exe and all the files however when I launch the exe all I get is a little black box and nothing more. Any idea what the problem may be?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

confused to why wizz and tao spells miss / can be dodged not only by players by mobs

most of the time casting spells they dodge spells with stupid cool downs yet warriors never miss ( im a warrior )

it could do with some more balancing its all to do with who gets the 1st hit off atm... or who slows or stuns someone wins fight

also these files are all about the ranged class they cant miss unless there terrible or have slow hand movements..

warriors entrapment is terrible hardly works you need to use something like mir 3 beckon so it actually works.

- few ideas and a moan somewhere in there.

/DarkDestroyer
/HolyTaoist

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

If your saying warriors are bad, you my friend are bad.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014

Same as apoc wiz op as ****

mele are at a massive disadvantage in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.