Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The balance isn't perfect but its certainly been made alot better by the added HP i didn't like being 1 hit on a warrior, i've fought quite alot today though and it seems that its alot better.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
oi retard why the **** are you ignoring every post about balance ?? I called you out on this months ago. You preached to every one about how balanced it is and how much you have tested things BULLSHITlike always you couldn't give a **** about the server now its up and people are actually donating to you yet again for some reason... yet you wont even spend 5 mins replying to people.

Regarding your donation Issue , nobody is forcing you to donate and people are free to do whatever they want with their money , did you ever play a server were you were working hard for your kit like 1 month then when GM wanted to release another kit after night 2-3-4 people had the better kit then you in 1 second ? At least this server is made with passion and love as far this is from my point of view .

You have to understand that to have a proper server like this you need to involve alot of time and effort i dont know if anyone will ever make a server with no donations and to be as close as nice and good as this . Also this donations cover for the host that is hosting the server wich is not free if you did not know , maybe it's covering some other expenses for all i know . They spend alot of time working on it they should make some money aswel from this because Time = Money you know? Anyway i wont say to many things just that the server is great and amzing , even if it crashes it's never down longer then 5 min till Ava gets it back up .

So the things are simple here if you are an understanding person and know how things work these days you will understand why donations are need why some things are never perfectly balenced and why there might be a bug here and there . If you like it and suport their hard work show it by giving constructive feedback and making them feel better wanting to do more and give you in respnse the pleasure of playing an old and nice game that maybe your kids one day will not play :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Regarding your donation Issue , nobody is forcing you to donate and people are free to do whatever they want with their money , did you ever play a server were you were working hard for your kit like 1 month then when GM wanted to release another kit after night 2-3-4 people had the better kit then you in 1 second ? At least this server is made with passion and love as far this is from my point of view .

You have to understand that to have a proper server like this you need to involve alot of time and effort i dont know if anyone will ever make a server with no donations and to be as close as nice and good as this . Also this donations cover for the host that is hosting the server wich is not free if you did not know , maybe it's covering some other expenses for all i know . They spend alot of time working on it they should make some money aswel from this because Time = Money you know? Anyway i wont say to many things just that the server is great and amzing , even if it crashes it's never down longer then 5 min till Ava gets it back up .

So the things are simple here if you are an understanding person and know how things work these days you will understand why donations are need why some things are never perfectly balenced and why there might be a bug here and there . If you like it and suport their hard work show it by giving constructive feedback and making them feel better wanting to do more and give you in respnse the pleasure of playing an old and nice game that maybe your kids one day will not play :)

.... u obliviously haven't been round for long have you? this is luke were talking about the guy who puts a server up begs for donations the vanishes for weeks letting the server die ignoring it completely comes back a month later close it and posts on here about a new server he really is the new lapta....

i know exactly how running a server works i have had both mir 2 and 3 servers all hitting 70+ users while helping out on 3 other servers, never once did i ask for or need donations. u run it on a home pc it cost u a few quid extra on ur bill a month. i had mine on dedi servers costing me 60 odd quid a month for a **** server. now u can get servers which are 10 times better than what i had for around 30/40 quid.

anyway i got the post out of luke so its mission successful

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
.... u obliviously haven't been round for long have you? this is luke were talking about the guy who puts a server up begs for donations the vanishes for weeks letting the server die ignoring it completely comes back a month later close it and posts on here about a new server he really is the new lapta....

i know exactly how running a server works i have had both mir 2 and 3 servers all hitting 70+ users while helping out on 3 other servers, never once did i ask for or need donations. u run it on a home pc it cost u a few quid extra on ur bill a month. i had mine on dedi servers costing me 60 odd quid a month for a **** server. now u can get servers which are 10 times better than what i had for around 30/40 quid.

anyway i got the post out of luke so its mission successful

Luke? i fought that was Tod :)

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
cheers for the perma ban , see you all on the next server :sorrow:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
cheers for the perma ban , see you all on the next server :sorrow:

why you been banned?...

we are done with the server anyways boring as **** and no balance not even worth the time of day was fun the 1st few days now its just well like any other 5 minute server.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Oh, Interesting I wonder what's happened.

only thing interesting about this is how the people are actually enjoying this still...

as soon as you see anything like this GM has in his game shop is more then enough reason to quit... talk about pay to win much buying luck not even shite 5 minute servers do that.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
So what about all the others thats selling items for irl?

Pretty sure heat is on that list?

Others are under survailance aswell , but till now we only had real proof on ludacris/icebreaker .
If others will be found they will have the same faith as them

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
good luck keeping your user count...

how you think chronicles lasted as long as it did..

never mind deleted now anyways :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Say a few things and apparently always moaning lol give it a rest everything i said is the truth nothing more...

you'd know about it if i was moaning.. like i said you'll know about it before long even the GM's made more than enough money, and then ignores his servers like he has done before and your all posting on here then.... WE'LL see who's moaning.

buying luck is only the start.

luck is the most OP thing on Mir and the fact its buy-able is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.