Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Just a note, if paypal know its for ingame currency they will not refund the donation. And if spoken to them they will claw it right back to the server.

Just saying.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You mean the same kit IceBreaker's had since well before the halloween event, going around spanking everyone who couldn't compete? Bhood/IDYM had weeks of dominating bosses simply due to him being there lol.

It's funny, the moment he stops playing, you all stop trying/disappear/flop.

Don't start crying now that the shoe's on the other foot.

Here's a hint for your next server: Don't sell all the kit to icebreaker in an attempt to win :pride:

Your replying to me like i ever leveled past level 3 or gave a **** about this server lol... i logged on seen your kit was stupidly above everybody else i could see in SZ and logged off simple as that, no fun when somebody is that advanced from everybody else specially somebody like you because all joke's aside your a good pker. Shame this server died had high hopes for this will the cool down system etc.

Tyrius

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 20, 2015
You know what, i wrote a big long reply to this, but I've deleted it and decided its just not worth it.

As for the server, I don't know what's going on.... I'm not going to sit and listen to the rubbish about not putting effort in, I spent a lot of time trying to balance all the stats, adding the rift dungeon and various other things.. I did my best, not much else I can do. I disappeared for a week busy with work and come back to find there's no one playing.. what can i do. I'm not sugar coating any thing, I have responsibilities at work that will always come before mir, thats just the way it is. One day when you leave get a proper job and your not working night shifts at Mcdonalds you'll understand.

We/I was working on a big expansion to hopefully fix some of the known balance issues etc.. not entirely sure if that's going ahead anymore or not.

As for wasting money .. thats your choice not mine, no one forced you to donate, certainly not me.. its called a donation for a reason.. you donate it to aid the server creator thats putting in endless hours for your entertainment.. if you choose to reclaim money lets hope word gets around and on the next server you donate to the person rejects the money and bans you, cant stand people like you who basically cheat their way to the top by donating and then claim it all back at the end.

As for the forums/website.. I dont have access to the control panel so there's nothing I can do about it.

Exactly this. Who is actually in charge of this thing? Someone on the server team is taking the piss and it doesn't seem to be you. I think personally, whoever is in control ultimately of this server needs replacing with someone who is both willing to put the time and effort in and has the gumption to stick with their product. Is Luke the problem here? he seems to be the one who doesn't respond. If so, he should step aside for someone who wants to run a server properly.

I genuinely believe the server will have legs once balanced but it can't be run by the same people, I think unfortunately, that the trust has been too broken already.

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
@Bon,

I really enjoyed what you did to the server, i think if you had come abit sooner and the halloween event didn't happen there would still be a usercount.

If you made a server I would play it.

Thanks for your efforts!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
just downloaded this server, any volunteer's to give me a boost at start?

---------- Post Merged at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:39 AM ----------

need the latest exe to connect, all new exe's uploaded are linked to the lomgn.co.uk
which is now under terrorists attacks :) .

can anyone upload me the exe please.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Server is dead. Even ingame is under terrorist attacks.

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015
It would appear Luke only got Ben on the team to cover his slack while still enjoying the wonga.

P.s. Loved Rift as a nice addition Ben Shame it was a little too late alot of players would have enjoyed it.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
He will have his feet up on a beach somewhere unbeknownst to him that his paypal is taking heavy fire and hes just spending money he doesnt have anymore.

Guys a scumbag, should be banned from advertising here ever again.

Mike123

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 13, 2015
Dont know what to say.. cant get a hold of luke..

You should make your own server again, imagine if you took the rift as a proof of concept and then used it as a template for some awesome progressive caves.... I'd play the **** out of that.

Barns

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 17, 2015
Dont know what to say.. cant get a hold of luke..

Thanks Ben for keeping us updated even though it really doesn't sound like good news to be honest. Are you still actually working on the expansion just in case it does go ahead or is it on the back burner until you can talk with Luke about what's going on?

Oh well, I will remain my ever-optimistic self and continue playing since, in my opinion, it is a great server. I'd even welcome back the idiot 1-hit PKing if it meant the server continued and repopulated. I'm sure it would if the expansion did go ahead. I'd be happy to pay another month's VIP if the expansion does go ahead and I'm sure many others would too. Being on the server you see all sorts of people who use to play a lot popping on now and then to check things out so there's definitely still interest there.

Thanks again for at least letting us know the state of play.

Cheers

Tyrius

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 20, 2015
Affinity is going to be the nail in the coffin for it I'm afraid! Looking forward to playing the new server with a reliable person in charge :) I might actually get some hours in this time Barnsy boy ;)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Full refund. Truly pathetic show from Luke, yet again.

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 150.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you"

Inb4 the people united against recalled payments cherp up, im also against them in normal situations. When people simply get bored and quit, or overspend, cant afford bills etc and recall.

But this is different, players were given the option to donate via the GameShop and promised updates and support. This was not given and the server was by all accounts abandoned.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Full refund. Truly pathetic show from Luke, yet again.

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 150.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you"

Inb4 the people united against recalled payments cherp up, im also against them in normal situations. When people simply get bored and quit, or overspend, cant afford bills etc and recall.

But this is different, players were given the option to donate via the GameShop and promised updates and support. This was not given and the server was by all accounts abandoned.

So there was actually an option to just open donate for nothing except promises on the gameshop. You paid money for nothing like items etc? If thats the case my views on the reversing payments earlier in the thread will differ slightly.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
So there was actually an option to just open donate for nothing except promises on the gameshop. You paid money for nothing like items etc? If thats the case my views on the reversing payments earlier in the thread will differ slightly.

Yeah if you were actually paying for a promise and such.. then I can understand, but if its just for items you paid for that benefited you at the time, EXP potions and what not, then really you have no right to recall a donation, you used it and benefited from it

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
All of the gamegold i purchsed is still sat on the character i bought it on, 100% of it. The game vanished before i got chance to use it.

Barns

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 17, 2015
All of the gamegold i purchsed is still sat on the character i bought it on, 100% of it. The game vanished before i got chance to use it.

You honestly bought £150 worth of MirCoins and then never spent any of it? Cor blimey, I'm in the wrong job! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.