~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Best of luck with everything. The user count looks to be promising, hopefully this will be a quality long term server. Your content and creativity looks off the chart compared to the other servers which are currently live

Thank you, quality and long term it will be. We try our best to be different and to bring a new feel to the game we have all repeatedly played for years.

Ocelot01

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2011
Thank you, quality and long term it will be. We try our best to be different and to bring a new feel to the game we have all repeatedly played for years.

Not a bad philosophy to have mate, I'll be playin as long as its up look forward to seein u ingame

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
this is awesome, everyone else just wants and does a euro clone (say what you want but having EVERYTHING euro is a euro clone including skills). i cant wait to try this server and i am truly looking forward to seeing how you have gone about balancing the changes you have made to skills. for one FFs calculations are always stupid, they should just be the same as most other skills average mc times by x.

warrior is my thing, i cant be doing melee again without getting a decent aoe skill untill level 38. always said i would put atleast halfmoon at level 7 or 10 and you have gone one better and put chm there :)

Morellonomicon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2015
Please be sure to Obfuscate your code or i will steal all your hard work :P ... but no seriously 2 servers so far that ive checked out that have made their own modifications and both can be stolen within seconds, i know this shoudlnt really be a problem in terms of sharing things to the community but as server owners it should very much be in your interest... especially if your going for uniqueness with coded elements.

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
I always said I would never try another server after Chronicles, but this looks really good. -Luke- also seems like a decent bloke with passion. Will give this a shot and encourage others to do the same.

/Orca

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014
I always said I would never try another server after Chronicles, but this looks really good. -Luke- also seems like a decent bloke with passion. Will give this a shot and encourage others to do the same.

/Orca

See you soon little bitch.

oh if the server is good i will join the new forums, when i was playing the last server there was a lot of banter on forums but was blocked by mods. ( We all know mir is another word for Drama and they killed it with all the blocking)

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

/Orca

^_^ Good to see you making a return lot's of fun fight ahead of us on here then :D

/Rape from chrons

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
If all goes well and to plan and depending how much/little adjustments we have to do to server before live we will go live the day beta finishes.

This will be confirmed during the following week.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
If all goes well and to plan and depending how much/little adjustments we have to do to server before live we will go live the day beta finishes.

How long is closed beta? aslong as it needs to be or..?

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Luke, pm me a beta account plaz, i have 2 weeks off work! I pwomise to be a good boy and send you informations

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

Surely then this should be an open beta rather then closed?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Surely then this should be an open beta rather then closed?

No , we first want to run a clean closed beta with a WIPE at the end of it.

Open Beta's always implied the idea that if no big bug foung = no wipe . And right now after all the features we added and changes we done , first we want a Closed Beta (which goes really well right now :) ) then a WIPE .

After that if everything goes okey soon LIVE will come

bayya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Luck
Much looks good.
Fishing is - Hey put something nice in my bag while I go watch a movie. I can see why it's popular, I cant see why anyone puts it in game especially with really good rewards. It's like saying come bot here unless none of the items can be sold/traded
personally I dislike all the flashy too bright wings n sparkles. Eyes get tired enough without those.
But I will probably give it a go

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Put fishing outside sz and then watch people go afk

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
does increasing stamina on pets mean extending time before they untame or increasing health pool of pets?
Are wiz going to be able to tame subs here? If yes can they have more than one pet is one is a sub

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
does increasing stamina on pets mean extending time before they untame or increasing health pool of pets?
Are wiz going to be able to tame subs here? If yes can they have more than one pet is one is a sub

1) Increasing health pool
2) Wizz can tame anything that is lower level than them :) (so even bosses but the level gap will be like 50+) to be able

Status
Not open for further replies.