Legend Of Mir: HellzLoose - DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Bon , u played most days. there was a range of other servers, for god sake please change ur tune once in a while, maybe you should face the fact Mir has lost its apeal to you because your never happy.

Anyways i got work soon, but if any one has experience with the TheDeaths files as there more stable can you please reply to this post it would be most appreciated, we keep gettin an error with the logingate.

Thankyou, once this is done i can focus on sorting the server out. finishing off people opinions and critisism as it is in a database of what to do. Sort Dc out and so on but i will need some ones help with the set up of his files please.

I don't want no one posting irrelavent topics on here anymore if you feel like flaming save it for our forums suggestions section thankyou, If you want me to treat this proffesionally i will:)
/DeathsDeciple

only took wat 3 days 4 decent reply with wats goin on least we all know were we stand n wats happenin

ave u decided 2 keep ppls accounts or is there gonna be a wipe like originally planned?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Look, tats maybe there was lack of intelegence, Killmasters input wont be to much I don't think but thats his fault stop linking every admin to this incodent, I did not here of this until you did.

I'm not one to mind if some hates me, people a quite good at hating on this forum. And thats enough thankyou

I will see what I can do but this is very much out of my control at the moment, all i can do is hope to get these new files working so that things can be fixed. Then done properly, from what i've seen i was not apart of the release of hellzloose, but im sure not gunna let it end like this.

/DeathsDeciple

Last edited:

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Look, if people never moaned about the server in the first place, HellzLoose would still be online. I personally think that the server was excellent and had some great points to it, Others may not have liked the server but it was great.

All the server needed was some simple drop changes and some new MR,PR,Slow,A.Speed Adding to kits, or meby even gems/orbs.
No need to start a whole new server, just them few things added could have simply sorted out the server.

/HabTrix

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
DD i dont h8 no1 i was just annoyed at the lack of imformation but wat ur doin now is wat should of been happenin the 2nd they decided 2 do not just shut the server down n i dont blame u if 4 not wantin 2 end it like this its a decent server which well worth savin if it can n u need 2 ave a word in the admins ear cause 4 a server 2 work they need 2 work 2gether not against

neway thank 4 the update pls keep us posted on wats goin 2 happen ty

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Server didn't go down due to opinions at all, it simply had to many bugs in the current files that were beyond our knowledge so the only option we have is to use mroe stable files.

Moaning and so on did not effect the descision to say the least. purely bugs and factors need to be changed like you said. kill rushed it up with out any real testing i think.

/DeathsDeciple

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
mate, im in this forum for long time, this is another account cozi dnt remember mine, and beliveme i have much ppl of this forum on msn, i cn swear many ones Hate you, your not giving an opinion about server, you just like bore other ppl balls and make them get mad, i repeat what i just said to you in EM: Get a life, stop annoy ppl with your stupid Things and after all try think your just a normal forumer and not the owner off all, because you talk and write like themaster of all, now pls stfu kid.

Look right you complete and utter fool, even if he isnt liked who gives a **** its a game he doesnt take it like real life, and how the hell can you call anyone else a kid your post was the worst for spelling grammer and was basically utter nonsense just stfu and get the hell off the thread.

Bon , u played most days. there was a range of other servers, for god sake please change ur tune once in a while, maybe you should face the fact Mir has lost its apeal to you because your never happy.

Anyways i got work soon, but if any one has experience with the TheDeaths files as there more stable can you please reply to this post it would be most appreciated, we keep gettin an error with the logingate.

Thankyou, once this is done i can focus on sorting the server out. finishing off people opinions and critisism as it is in a database of what to do. Sort Dc out and so on but i will need some ones help with the set up of his files please.

I don't want no one posting irrelavent topics on here anymore if you feel like flaming save it for our forums suggestions section thankyou, If you want me to treat this proffesionally i will:)
/DeathsDeciple

DD ive run td's files before. Al try help get it up [email protected]

As for server was brilliant as 1.9 but now its 2.3 doesnt seem same hopefully new files and updates will even things out again.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
john stop lick bon ass thanks , im bored to explain at some ppl like you im italian thats why my english sucks, i really wanty see you talking another language hard man, i call him kid because hes a kid, ye its a game thats why i tell him to stop bore ppl balls, we shold get fun and not read his stupid bad posts.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
john stop lick bon ass thanks , im bored to explain at some ppl like you im italian thats why my english sucks, i really wanty see you talking another language hard man, i call him kid because hes a kid, ye its a game thats why i tell him to stop bore ppl balls, we shold get fun and not read his stupid bad posts.

Your posts get worse and worse if your going to try insult me atleast do it properly, I lick bons ass far from it bon can be a twat but your a moron coming onto threads just to start arguements and flame so if you dont mind **** Off! :)

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007

Look mate, i have been keeping track of your posts and quite frankly your starting to piss me off.. you always flame some one... you always call some one a kid.. i do not like bon and bon doesent like me, but i can tell you one thing he isent a kid... hes probably older than you mate...and why keep using the ''ye im italian try speak another language'' one day thats going to back fire.. i know quite a few on this forum who could speak a diff language please shut the **** up, your really hard to understand.

P/s Your flaming is ****.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
no no you dnt udnerstand , i post only when i see stupid ppl like yopu and bon say many **** things about a server only coz dnt like at you 2, i dnt post for flame but i dnt like guys dnt appreciate the work of someone, if you dnt like a server just dnt play it and dnt post on the thread simply

edit: rebal lol alwas flame someone means you and that kid? mm wow many ppl, >>>>>> theres the poit where you cn headshot yourself

p.s What a **** rapper lol

Last edited:

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
no no you dnt udnerstand , i post only when i see stupid ppl like yopu and bon say many **** things about a server only coz dnt like at you 2, i dnt post for flame but i dnt like guys dnt appreciate the work of someone, if you dnt like a server just dnt play it and dnt post on the thread simply

edit: rebal lol alwas flame someone means you and that kid? mm wow many ppl, >>>>>> theres the poit where you cn headshot yourself

p.s What a **** rapper lol

u chat **** 0.o

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
ma perche nn la smetti di parlare sempre del mio inglese razza di deportato??

like that? now stop ****ing bore my balls with my english spelling ffs.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
mannaroth stfu i can speak norwiegen whoppy do not hard 2 learn another language just takes abit of practise n lookin at ur english it cant be fixed pfft stfu n stop flamin every1

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Any one else care to spam on this link ill report you, and for the record both rebal and tats are flaming about some flaming so shut up all of you. go argue on msn

/DeathsDeciple

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i read forum over couple of days but not paid much attention to server lol all flames.
DD are you hoping to bring up the server again once it is stable? Or will there be a wipe?

sorry if this has been explained.

/phones4you

ssakcaj a si stat

Status
Not open for further replies.