Legend Of Mir: HellzLoose - DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
lol DD leave him hes bad with many ppl , like 50% of lomcn hate him dnt bother, work on server and dnt read his stupid post ^^

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
47 items are in drops :S have been for a while just rare like they shud be :), its not that...the files was currently using things like gems and skills wernt working right. and trustmerchant then had a glitch, followed by the dissapearing of items, so there isnt many options for us right now, and i think it gave kill the idea to start from scratch instead of trying to fix this. Yes kill should of said something but he is not to fussed :) so currently trying to persaude him other wise.

ill have more free time on my hands to go through and sort things. but right now its gettin the files to work.

\DeathsDeciple

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
47 items are in drops :S have been for a while just rare like they shud be :), its not that...the files was currently using things like gems and skills wernt working right. and trustmerchant then had a glitch, followed by the dissapearing of items, so there isnt many options for us right now, and i think it gave kill the idea to start from scratch instead of trying to fix this. Yes kill should of said something but he is not to fussed :) so currently trying to persaude him other wise.

ill have more free time on my hands to go through and sort things. but right now its gettin the files to work.

\DeathsDeciple
so uve got lvl47 items in drops really rare, when ppl are lvl54 and higher? ye that makes sense and seems really balanced.. lol.

lol DD leave him hes bad with many ppl , like 50% of lomcn hate him dnt bother, work on server and dnt read his stupid post ^^
ye im bad with ppl cause i tell them the truth about server, how would u know if 50% of lomcn hate me? uve hardly been on this forum long so stfu plz.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
lol is there any need for the hyped up "really rare" they just rare plain and simple, you seem to be doing quite fine with the kit you had didnt you. just because there is a level 47 kit in game doesn't mean every one should have it, like you said server hasn't been on to long. You could get to lvl 54 with a noob kit, does that mean ur intitled to the best kit because of ur level:S. or does it mean you should still work for it like everyone else?

why is a pro ring level 16 when people are reaching level 50 on euro, balanced if you ask me:)

\DeathsDeciple

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
please bring server back soon, its brilliant but i dont think i can manage killing in main chamber for that long again.
Tbh almost everyone on private servers are scummy who play just for pk. So they all guna be hormonal little kids (like me lol)

The server is great, you cant complain things being too rare the server been up for just over a week.. lvl 47 mobs probily hunted for like half a week, how does any rare item drop in half a week man... ya all losers.

Oh and for the class imbalance you shouldnt comment because there arnt many paras and pros, any criticism now will be turned on its head when more rings ingame.

Please all you loser fags stfu

/phones4you

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
like u sed DD kill should ave sed summit then the server wouldnt be annoyed would they n phones pull ur head out of DDs a***

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well kill anounced it on the server, so things were said and people were informed.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
announcin on the server is no gd ppl arnt always on y not put it on the forum or on this forum least every1 would know no gd shoutin it on the server rofl

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
The class imbalance isnt too bad just taos need abit of a boost but if 2.3 spells wer in they wouldnt as probs would even out with mass poisen n curse, im a lvl 50 wiz with pro and people dont even bother attacking me (as enless there is a few people attacking me its unlikely they could kill me) so wars dont own. Anyway would be nice to be informed of what is really happening.
btw DD its /DeathsDeciple not \DeathsDeciple
just keep noticing it
/Specop
/Andy
/Kirby

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thats how unbalanced it was.... cause u couldnt kill ne1 unless it was a 1hit.
and wiz with pros couldnt be 1hit, so u couldnt kill them, so was no point attackin them

pros were meant to be rare, yet they was given to u from soem ****y PvP event when no1 was on

if wars actually had max a.speed, or TDB... ud have been killable, like war v war woulda been killable.

infact i cba even goin on about how unbalanced and other things as there jsut isnt any point

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
thats how unbalanced it was.... cause u couldnt kill ne1 unless it was a 1hit.
and wiz with pros couldnt be 1hit, so u couldnt kill them, so was no point attackin them

pros were meant to be rare, yet they was given to u from soem ****y PvP event when no1 was on

if wars actually had max a.speed, or TDB... ud have been killable, like war v war woulda been killable.

infact i cba even goin on about how unbalanced and other things as there jsut isnt any point
erm no i was never given my pro actaully i got mine myself not from a event get your facts straight

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
who cares admins yet again ruined another potentionaly gd server due 2 there lazyness wat more can u say

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
like u sed DD kill should ave sed summit then the server wouldnt be annoyed would they n phones pull ur head out of DDs a***

look at you abusing people ffs.... first moaning about server not being good enough... then you hear from GM and decide to moan of other stuff.
You moan like a woman, i aint bumming up to GM, i dislike the GMs on this server, DD give me warning and killmaster i think is bias... but thats my own personal business, the fact is the server is brilliant and basically if you hate server so much, go away ya not welcome.

But of course when its back you will all show ya scummy faces and pretend like nothing happened... testosterone is meant to make you manly, maybe your just weird who knows.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
you probably dont know the meaning of testosterone your so retarded. you have got ur head up the gm's arse's bcoz this server is not "brilliant" the server is crap and has too many bugs and stats werent worked out well enuff. when the server i think ull find most ppl with common sense will stay away anyway threads becoming spam fest.

close thread server has shut down and wont be back any time soon.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
you probably dont know the meaning of testosterone your so retarded. you have got ur head up the gm's arse's bcoz this server is not "brilliant" the server is crap and has too many bugs and stats werent worked out well enuff. when the server i think ull find most ppl with common sense will stay away anyway threads becoming spam fest.

close thread server has shut down and wont be back any time soon.

dont want you ta play lol be better without ya... again i dont like the GMs learn to read please (sorry if your dyslexic) lol
Please all you moaners come back ill have great fun pking ya all.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
look at you abusing people ffs.... first moaning about server not being good enough... then you hear from GM and decide to moan of other stuff.

You moan like a woman, i aint bumming up to GM, i dislike the GMs on this server, DD give me warning and killmaster i think is bias... but thats my own personal business, the fact is the server is brilliant and basically if you hate server so much, go away ya not welcome.

But of course when its back you will all show ya scummy faces and pretend like nothing happened... testosterone is meant to make you manly, maybe your just weird who knows.

lol u r such a moron, how is this server brilliant? plz give me at least 5 reasons why ud call this server brilliant.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
so uve got lvl47 items in drops really rare, when ppl are lvl54 and higher? ye that makes sense and seems really balanced.. lol.

ye im bad with ppl cause i tell them the truth about server, how would u know if 50% of lomcn hate me? uve hardly been on this forum long so stfu plz.

mate, im in this forum for long time, this is another account cozi dnt remember mine, and beliveme i have much ppl of this forum on msn, i cn swear many ones Hate you, your not giving an opinion about server, you just like bore other ppl balls and make them get mad, i repeat what i just said to you in EM: Get a life, stop annoy ppl with your stupid Things and after all try think your just a normal forumer and not the owner off all, because you talk and write like themaster of all, now pls stfu kid.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
mate, im in this forum for long time, this is another account cozi dnt remember mine, and beliveme i have much ppl of this forum on msn, i cn swear many ones Hate you, your not giving an opinion about server, you just like bore other ppl balls and make them get mad, i repeat what i just said to you in EM: Get a life, stop annoy ppl with your stupid Things and after all try think your just a normal forumer and not the owner off all, because you talk and write like themaster of all, now pls stfu kid.

how is he not giving an opinion about server do u even read his posts? where as u just made a post to blatently flame sum1, your post has nothing to do wiv the topic or anything.... bit of a hypocrite aint u?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bon , u played most days. there was a range of other servers, for god sake please change ur tune once in a while, maybe you should face the fact Mir has lost its apeal to you because your never happy.

Anyways i got work soon, but if any one has experience with the TheDeaths files as there more stable can you please reply to this post it would be most appreciated, we keep gettin an error with the logingate.

Thankyou, once this is done i can focus on sorting the server out. finishing off people opinions and critisism as it is in a database of what to do. Sort Dc out and so on but i will need some ones help with the set up of his files please.

I don't want no one posting irrelavent topics on here anymore if you feel like flaming save it for our forums suggestions section thankyou, If you want me to treat this proffesionally i will:)
/DeathsDeciple

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007

pls show me a post were i ave been moanin about the server i moan at the sheer lack of communication from the admins n if u h8 the admins so much y defend em wen there well in the wrong ffs pls show at least abit of intelligence u stupid child also give me the definition of testosterone cause u quite simply sound like u dont even know wat ur talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.