Legend Of Mir [Tatsunuko] Heroes Server.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Tatsunuko Mir - General Information

Header.jpg
Warrior Blade Avalanche IceKing.png

Website & Forums: www.Tatsunuko.net
Facebook Page: Tatsunuko Mir II

Host Details
The server is run from a Dedicated Host
100MB Connection Line

Download Tatsunuko Mir II Installer
[Will Be Released Here, When Available]

Download Tatsunuko Mir II AutoPatcher:
[Will Be Released Here, When Available]

"Version: Heroes"​

• [*=center]Medium Leveling Rate
    [*=center]Medium Drop Rate
    [*=center]Medium Gold Rate
    [*=center]Low - Medium Item Stats
    [*=center]Current Level Cap Is Set As Level 100

Server Team​

• [*=center]SlapYou - Developer & Host & Forum Management
    [*=center]Callisto - Coder & Developer
    [*=center]Styles - In-game Control Officer

All new comers will be level 18, receive 10,000 gold, ability to obtain a starter pet, and have multiple easy quests

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatsunuko is a Medium-Rate server, with the twists & perks of a high & low rate mixed together.
The server has plenty of quests & new systems & events to keep every-day players entertained thoroughly.

Level Cap has been implemented to allow us to constantly update the server with new patches.
You will be a free-standing player who will do as you please along with the other players (Within a reasonable attitude).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warriors / Wizards / Taoists
"Whats New?"

Warriors
Spell Perks
1 Warriors will receive the new spell "Heavenly Strike"
2. Warriors will receive the new spell "Lightning Strike"
3. Warriors will receive the new spell "Wild Strike".

Wizards
Spell Perks
1. Wizards will receive the new spell "Flaming Infero".
2. Wizards will receive the new spell "Frost Nova".
3. Wizards will receive the new spell "AdvFlameField".

Taoists
Spell Perks
1. Taoists "Red Poison" will now have a 2x stronger effect.
2. Taoists will now have up gradable & stronger Summon Skeletons
3. Taoists will receive the new spell "Tiger Tactics".
4. Taoists will receive the new spell "Defending Shield".

Assassin Class, Will not be implemented into theses files. until we see fit that they are 100% fully functional & Balanced
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Pet Licences

The pet licence is a new twist on wizards Electric Shock spell
which doesn't get used much these days.

To obtain the "Wizards Pet Licence" you must complete a variety of
different quests in order to complete each licence.
Once you have completed a quest, you will gain access to either tame, or purchase 5 pets.
Don't worry, you can also tame vast amount of monsters while your exploring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

CreditPoint Quest System
(@Achievements & Key 9)

The "CreditPoint System" will play a huge roll across your playing-time on Legend Of Mir Tatsunuko.
By typing @Achievements Or Pressing Key 9 in-game, you will have the ability to take part in a HUGE variety of quests which will help you unlock several new things across the Lands Of Tatsunuko.

You will be required to under-go different styles of quests in order to achieve "Credit Points".
Each time your Credit Point Score gets higher, you will be able to:

-Access new leveling caves
-Access new hunting grounds
-Have the ability to wear new items
-Unlock new "Missions"

Guild Quests

All guilds who have access to their "Guild Territories" will have the opportunity to take part in some new
"Guild Quests".
Guild Quests are there to unlock each floor of their Guild Caves, each of which leading
to something new & different each floor.
There may be some surprises along the way!

Guild Territories will also have access to their very own "Portal".
This will allow Guild Members to skip a couple of floors, rather than having to run
and do things the longer way.

Although Guild Territories will come at a cost...

Clan System

Clan System allow's you to access a whole new town aswell as better potions, Rental Npc (Items Have Expires On them)
Clan System will allow players to gain Buffs, Depending on which Clan they have chosen.
There are 3 Different Clans you can join, Gold, Silver, Bronze.
Gold - Offers you a 25% Clan Buff, Silver - Offers you a 20% Clan Buff And Bronze - Offers you a 15% Clan Buff.

Last Man Standing

This is a PVP based event, which will allow players who think they are tough enough
to fight each other, put their PVP skills to the real test.
Winners will be rewarded!

A Token is required to enter.
This can be obtained from the "LastManStandingCave"​

Opening & Closing Time-Table:
EVERYDAY!

12:00 - 12:10 GMT
18:00 -18:10 GMT

Daily Bosses/Battle Arena's

Daily bosses will run every 1-3 hours every-day with a huge selection of kill-worthy monsters.
Heres how it works:
Every couple of hours, players will receive a server shout on the Chat Bar.
e.g. "The Great Baron has arisen from the dead!"
There is roughly 10 bosses summoned daily.
When the shout appears, all the players across the server will all jump to kill this 1 boss.
Although it will NOT be easily done.

Who will you team up with?

What other features is there?
We will let you find the rest out yourself!

Here is a couple of things to look out for:

Palace Keys
Accessable via Purchase from the "Game Points" NPC.
GamePoints can be collected from Monsters & Bosses!

Missions
Unlockable quests found via the @Q system.

Quest Dialog
A selection of different quests for everybody.
You can browse the Quest Dialog by Pressing the Letter "Q" In-game.

Group Buff System
Each member added to the group will give an additional 10%
exp buff to the group.

Boss Lands
A Variety of different bosses all located on 1 map.
Will open at different Times.

Game Points
Different bosses drop different amounts of Game Points.
Game Points offer a variety of different perks once handed in.

Secret Hunting & Leveling
There is secret hunting & leveling maps hidden around Tatsunuko.
Keep your eyes peeled!
HINT: Answer the riddles, and unlock the quests.
Then you may slay, those dusty temple pests.

Level Ranking System
Accessible via "Menu" tab

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:
All classes DC/SC/MC and Spells have all been thoroughly tested against monster & players.
They are ALL well balanced!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Current E.T.A !!!

Thanks For Reading - Tatsunuko Mir2 Server Team.​

Last edited:

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
We currently don't have an ETA at the moment, things have been going rather slow, due to our coder having irl problems, as i update the server with new content, i'll post here & on our facebook page, aswell as our fourms.

Thinks can be found here..

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/537479326290510/

Forums Page: http://tatsunuko.net/index.php?/forum/6-general-chat/

Thanks for reading.

Also we are open to idea's, please feel free to post what you would like to see within Tatsunuko.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
ahhh dude i hate it when people do this >.< HEY EVERYONE AWSUM SERVER COMING UP BUT NO ETA.... GAH! :@ lol

server sounds very good tho m8 if u can deliver it :) it might drag from mir 3 for a while haha

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
It will be delivered don't worry about that, only problem at the moment is, our coders still having a few problems with irl issues, but all is well.

Recently Update Dated 24/06/2014 -

✓ Clan System Introduced
✓ Sabuk Chest Introduced
✓ Daily Boss Trickers Introduced
✓ Quest Dialog Introduced
✓ Fixed Guild Names Not showing (If not a sabuk Holder)

More will be released within time.

/SlapYou​

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Nice stolen files you got there Shaun Pollock.
I wonder where they came from?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Hows this server allowed to advertise here, given that its files are stolen? When Chronicles got leaked, they were not allowed to be used on this forum :O

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
This server will never ever ever go live or be any good without, aaron / tom gming it, from what i know tom and aaron put a hell of a lot of work into tats! Shaun your a clueless ugly little kid man! why would you rob files off your so called mates ? -_- Your on sabre 24/7 yet posting on lomcn how your doing updates!

Makes me sick.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
This server will never ever ever go live or be any good without, aaron / tom gming it, from what i know tom and aaron put a hell of a lot of work into tats! Shaun your a clueless ugly little kid man! why would you rob files off your so called mates ? -_- Your on sabre 24/7 yet posting on lomcn how your doing updates!

Makes me sick.

for once I agree with you :)

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014

Makes me sick.

I'm getting rather annoyed with having to continue to keep repeating myself..

Aaron Was apart of the server team, They arent and weren't his files.

Aaron did put alot of work into the 2.3 files, And made a shed load of mistakes, I didn't rob him, so i have no clue were your getting theses "statements/Idea's" from..

Yeah i was on sabre, Not 24.7..

I do most of my updates at night, which you can see from post timers.

Thirdly, How can you say that the server won't go online? Only reason it's taken so long, is because my coder, has alot of irl problems, which it isn't my place to mention what they are. no one can prevent them from happening.
if i could speed up the progress i would.

Tom/Aaron - Are just aaron.. I don't know a tom that worked on Tatsunuko with us, And if you even bothered to play the BETA part we had, you'd realise why he was temp removed from the team.

So yeah.. clearly posting before getting the full "Story Or Feedback"

@ToddWhite - Why are you even posting? Is your post feedback? I don't think so.