Legend of Mir The Gate [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Whats Open server mean? This is the only Heroes I cba to play. How would you help actually not in theory, or in words? And if your your not intending on staying on the server, why should anyone make the investment to help with some better items. Someone offered my Tao some kit, and I was Honest with them. I didnt know wether I was staying or in between servers.

lmao think I will play now tyvm. I enjoy my free PAra

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
would be very handy if GateKeeper could keep us updated on whats going on from time to time. i been playing for quite a while now and have a lvl 108 tao and a 125 wiz. these people commenting are correct, user count has gone down now to 2-4 ppl max during day or night, need trus tmerchant or stall map (or both), more cash in drops and also items for lower lvls to obtain easier as it is impossible nearly unless someone like myself goes and hunts it for them. pot shop needs revising as prices are ridiculous. lower the amount of money needed to enter caves. taoist cannot hunt in the high lvl caves unless lvl 120+ with higher stat kits (the medium caves are useless for lvl 101+) but wiz and warrior cant hunt there fine (i even wear pro ring and get destroyed by 4 or 5 mobs). taoist needs new pets after lvl 100, the skele's and shinsu are really crap and need alot of improvement. wizards need to be able to tame pets also. that is all i can think of at the moment. please reply and let us know what is going on GateKeeper

batchy

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 12, 2012
I agree, started playing the game and had some initial help from original players, but now hardly anyone on-line to hunt with.

Level 71 Wiz and cant hunt in medium caves due to kit, which has been collected from lower level caves, needs a good review / website creating and this Server would take off! Its got the potential.