Legend of Mir Vengeance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
I remember how long your previous server lasted for only one month, how much time there was and the key question was how to attract players.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
looks interesting, hope you rush opening the server .. and also I hope its a high rate as mir lacks a good HR, well there is a HR server but its crap.

looking forward to play :D

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Damn it now you've thrown me. There is due to be a mir 3 server out in 2 weeks - WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!!! lol

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Damn it now you've thrown me. There is due to be a mir 3 server out in 2 weeks - WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!!! lol

Lets all log vengeance

MY NAME WILL BE

KidPaki or
SinPaki
or maybe PakiSin? Idk tell me what’s best outnof 3

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
i will play. think a medium rate server would go well. On OP high rate contents gets used up quick, and new players get put off when logging in to see people running around in mir and heaven arm etc. just a thought.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

If you played Zircon i very much doubt you would last long with the frame issues on the other Files.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I will defo be on for this been waiting for a new server to peak some interest!!

lostwars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 29, 2009
just a little update, been making good progress, aiming to release for this friday / saturday.

Will post download links etc before hand to allow people to download to have it ready for then.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
just a little update, been making good progress, aiming to release for this friday / saturday.

Will post download links etc before hand to allow people to download to have it ready for then.

Nice one bud, always good to get it pre-downloaded.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Don’t rush it though, make sure it’s done and ready for you to put out :p don’t mind waitin an extra day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.