Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Spent fking hours and still haven’t got maps, please sort a fking proper download out this is a complete joke in 2018
Why u keep say "fking" and if u read my main post as well u will know what's worng all u have to do just copy every thing u have downloaded and put them in any crystal files u have.

Last edited:

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
I have done this and I still don’t have mobs or bw, I was angry because for the last ten years iv literally just downloaded an auto patched and away iv gone.

There’s no reason you can’t put all the files together in one download

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I have done this and I still don’t have mobs or bw, I was angry because for the last ten years iv literally just downloaded an auto patched and away iv gone.

There’s no reason you can’t put all the files together in one download
AutoPatcher will be Rdy soon Just few days.
just use this way untill auto patcher done.

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Where can I download the latest exe? link on first page dont work.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cnc3z48qm2cbxx/Client.rar/file

for those who are new and can’t get on maybe your IP

196.219.77.86 Current ine

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Games too laggy, absolutely pathetic lagging loads in PVE when trying to Pk yet all immortal kombat aren’t.... I’m Sabuk our whole guilds lagging (on discord) can barely move hit while enemy guild are completely fine.....

and lvling in genera bossing ive lagged loads of times you said you’ll sort it but what’s the point it’s been 2 weeks and you haven’t found problem/done anything about it lols....

need to change host or something it’s impossible to mass pk and play in general with the lagg coz you’ll just die drop kit

Last edited:

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
the drop rate is mental for an unstable server

Anchorman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2014
Downloaded all files but getting black map on all maps and no mobs..

Last edited:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Downloaded all files but getting black map on all maps and no mobs..
just put them on any crystal mir u have.

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 PM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cnc3z48qm2cbxx/Client.rar/file

for those who are new and can’t get on maybe your IP

196.219.77.86 Current ine

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Games too laggy, absolutely pathetic lagging loads in PVE when trying to Pk yet all immortal kombat aren’t.... I’m Sabuk our whole guilds lagging (on discord) can barely move hit while enemy guild are completely fine.....

and lvling in genera bossing ive lagged loads of times you said you’ll sort it but what’s the point it’s been 2 weeks and you haven’t found problem/done anything about it lols....

need to change host or something it’s impossible to mass pk and play in general with the lagg coz you’ll just die drop kit
my pay pal was ****ed up and its work and i have order a new dedi host ! hope its come in faster time.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
[Games too laggy, absolutely pathetic lagging loads in PVE when trying to Pk yet all immortal kombat aren’t.... I’m Sabuk our whole guilds lagging (on discord) can barely move hit while enemy guild are completely fine.....
hosted in Egypt, might be the issue

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Will be rdy in few hours
7e0acfd992fcc8ee29af6db7a7f02884.jpg

Last edited:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Reboot Now In order to move files to the new server it will take from one to two hours for every thing become fine. will be back soon within the new IP.

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:07 AM ----------

hmmmm ill igrone this now and will be move them tonight server bk up again with the old dedi.

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Last Exe With The New IP http://www.mediafire.com/file/b8lpwdaafhubno6/LastExe.rar/file
moved to the new host hope this remove all laggg.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
RebootInfo:

• New Quests.
  • New SafeZone.
  • New HuntingCaves.
  • Take AutoRun off.
  • LevelCap now = 80.
  • Added Orbs in Craft.
  • New LevelingCaves 70-80.
  • Guild Member cap 15 now.
  • Capped Curse To 8Seconds.
  • Added CoolDown 3 sec to YYB&SOL.
  • New Set For Each Class And Single Items.
  • Added Level Up Shouts For Lvl 75 And 80.
  • Added More MiniMaps on Caves that dont have.
  • Added MirPads and Some trnikets&Medals on Game Shop.
  • Increased UltimateEnhancer To 0-50SC SoulShield&BlessedArmour = 70MAC&AC.

LastPatch From Here >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/ial31m0wzoondxn/LastPatch.rar/file