Legend Of Mir2;; Tatsunuko 2.3 (Converting to Ace)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
At the moment there is only 1 GM working on the server as my Hard Drive decided to break last week. The server will be released don't worry theres not much work left to do :)

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hurry up man, my dick is twitching to jump inside this mir server!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Nice to hear lol ;/
Im trying to get some cash together atm to buy a new hdd, hopefully theres a cheap one going.

Apologies to all testers for not being around the past few weeks ><

Smoke is doing a fabulous job by him self, many thanks to him for all the solo work.

Reactions: iceking2k10

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Good job shaun wish I had more time to help out, i'm working on a few things for you to implement will let you know when theyre done and tested. I've got a few suggestions as well in my short time I played ill send you later on facebook :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Hi guys.

I do apologise for not being around as much latley.
I've taken my PC to a shop to be fixed, and was told I will need a new PC as my motherboard & HDD had both blew.
Smoke has been doing a fabulous job on the server recently, I will be back working on the server in a week or two when I can afford
to buy a new PC.

Apologies for any inconvenience once again.
/Aaron

MajestikWonder

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 3, 2011
server is down as smoke is redoing everything to get ready for the live launch...

---------- Post Merged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:12 PM ----------

server is down due to smoke redoing all files ie mobs/stats ect.to come inline with the live launch..hopefully which wont be too long now

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
nice =D, only problem i can see if warrs having the ability to LR players. i cant see this working out and can imagine aload of cry threads ^^.