Legend Of Mir2;; Tatsunuko 2.3 (Converting to Ace)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
when i was 40ish i got about 5k gold off a hunt in snakes 40-50 cave, to cover that hunt it cost me a total of 30-50+ each hunt for pots repairs and rt bundles. rt bundles cost 6k per bundle, this needs to be 2k max i think. when i had no gold i was struggling to pay for a hunt, lvl1-40 areas are ok for gold but 40+ cave drop so little. about 2-3 mobs dropped 300 gold each lure i killed in snakes.
my post above was not a moan, u told me to post on forums so i did ^^.

the servers leveling system is all about mass killing, warriors with lvl1 CHM do hardly no damage at all. maybe the ac on mobs are too high, and maybe the amc on them are too low because wizzys kill a lure in 10 secs where as a warrior kills them in about 2mins+.
the leveling pace needs to be equalled out alot, but obv wizzys should kill faster then warrs then taos. but the difference between them all aint right atm.

afew of my mates left the server a tao and warrior because of the leveling. once the leveling issues are balanced out more i think it could be a good server :P'

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
when i was 40ish i got about 5k gold off a hunt in snakes 40-50 cave, to cover that hunt it cost me a total of 30-50+ each hunt for pots repairs and rt bundles. rt bundles cost 6k per bundle, this needs to be 2k max i think. when i had no gold i was struggling to pay for a hunt, lvl1-40 areas are ok for gold but 40+ cave drop so little. about 2-3 mobs dropped 300 gold each lure i killed in snakes.
my post above was not a moan, u told me to post on forums so i did ^^.

the servers leveling system is all about mass killing, warriors with lvl1 CHM do hardly no damage at all. maybe the ac on mobs are too high, and maybe the amc on them are too low because wizzys kill a lure in 10 secs where as a warrior kills them in about 2mins+.
the leveling pace needs to be equalled out alot, but obv wizzys should kill faster then warrs then taos. but the difference between them all aint right atm.

afew of my mates left the server a tao and warrior because of the leveling. once the leveling issues are balanced out more i think it could be a good server :P'

I told you to post it on our forums this is lomcn www.tatsunuko.net is our forums

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
we still looking at the 9th for live tom? need to know so i can take a couple days off work to geek lol.
I think we are going to push the live date back to the 16th December to give us a chance to tighten the last few minor errors up.
To prevent things like this happening ^^

I'll notify you all if there is any changes.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
im ask the stupid question? this up at the moment or just live on 16th?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
im getting connection closed, not sure if beta's over or they just doing a reboot.

---------- Post Merged at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:21 PM ----------

found this on fb page...
[h=5]Unknown issue at present I am unable to connect to the host pc, I have contacted shaun to ask whats happened no ETA yet sorry.
Will keep you updated[/h]

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Ok found that the server pc had decided to crash out completely but now has been rebooted we are just refreshing the system,
No data was lost,
but IP address has changed new Servers.ini file will up shortly we are just tweeking a few bits so we can reboot again

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:20 PM ----------

ok INI file now on facebook with new IP address,

BennehNY

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 24, 2013
Kind of poor that the download speed is 80kbs... That's "MAX" download. Also Rapidshare link doesn't work. Can someone host it somewhere else please with quicker download times?
Thanks!

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Kind of poor that the download speed is 80kbs... That's "MAX" download. Also Rapidshare link doesn't work. Can someone host it somewhere else please with quicker download times?
Thanks!

Which download speed through the installer on welsh-fox.co.uk or via autopatcher and Ive checked rapsidshare link and it does work

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
They said the date has been pushed back to the 16th, more info if you read previous posts.

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
The download link isn't working for me? Where can I download this from?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
SERVER E.T.A
December 20th - 25th
100% Guaranteed This Time !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have decided that we are going to leave the server in closed beta until we think that the server is in a fit state for open beta/live.
However: I can assure you that Tatsunuko WILL be live before December 25th 100% !!
Sorry for any disappointment, however this was needed to fix a few errors & mistakes to ensure the best possible start for everyone.
Try to check this LOMCN page between the 20th - 25th December.

Caves = 90% Completed
Monsters = 90% Completed
NPC's = 85% Completed

Please feel more than free to sign up to our forums: www.Tatsunuko.net
Spread the word! Tatsunuko is coming!

Last edited:

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
for people who are saying the download link is not working could you be a bit more specific as if you use the rapid-share one then it could be rapid-share, if you use tatsunuko.the-welsh-fox.co.uk/tatsunukomir2.html then the file take a while to open into cache before download starts this is to stop overload on my server, I'm sorry I cant give more through my server as its running a lot more vital systems and I cant afford to knock them offline or delay them any more.
If you get an error message through internet explorer thats because internet explorer is crap and you need to try using firefox, chrome or safari, but the links have been checked on all the main browsers.
If your using the Autopatcher then please try again sometimes it can fail to connect. If you want a plain winrared file of it to download find me a site that I can upload it to that accepts 10gigg files in 1 lump.

I have located an issue with the autopatcher it has now been corrected and you should be able to obtain all files from it, you may need to change the IP for the time being but this wont be for long.

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Acadamy Quests = 100% Completed
@Quest Revamp = 75% Completed (Will get the rest polished off tomorrow)

Please sign up to the forums at: www.Tatsunuko.net
Introduce yourself and prepare for the live shoot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Caves = 90% Completed (Fully completed up to level 100, but that will take months to reach.)
Monsters = 90% Completed (Same as above)
NPC's/Quests = 95% Completed

We are expecting to shoot the server live in the next 5-6 days, possibly earlier.
This time we are fully ready, and believe we will give players the best possible start.
We hope to see you all in-game very shortly!

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
We're shooting live in 4-5 days, as we feel there is now enough content to keep everybody entertained.
Patients patients :P

Here is a few teasers:

h07.bmp

55wb.png

fdoh.png

Last edited:

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
If you enjoy playing as a Tao, then play this server when it goes live. They have mixed Wiz/War/Tao all into 1 as a tao.

Clearly whoever was "balancing classes" is a fan of a tao lol.

I for one won't be playing the way things are now.

But all the best for release.