Legend Of Mir2 Venom (Crystal) --Med/HighRate--

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Plus note that he stated very clearly 'I'm not Moh/DeathAngel' but at that point in the thread no one had made any mention whatsoever of DeathAngel (ignoring a rather covert mention from Smavid that really, really wouldn't have made sense to anyone who wasn't privy to the whole scene).

Meh, even if it is..... meh

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This forum should really make some restriction on who can post Server Adverts, it's unreal these people with 0 posts get Advert after advert, yet them dudes who Baught mir Revenege off Lapta spent loads on coders etc was an actual good server with hard work, got rejected because of Lapta past even though he had nothing to do with it and they offered to change name.

Should make it you need so many post to make a server advert, if not you have to contact a Admin and let them make ur your legit.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
This forum should really make some restriction on who can put Server Adverts, it's unreal these people with 0 posts get Advert after advert, yet them dudes who Baught mir Revenege off Lapta spent loads on coders etc was an actual good server with hard work, got rejected because of Lapta past even though he had nothing to do with it and they offered to change name.

Should make it you need so many post to make a server advert, if not you have to contact a Admin and let them make ur your legit.

yeah minimum 14 years imo, we suffered through the real mir -.-

heroesrise

Banned
Banned
Sep 19, 2017
how about you grow instead of talking crap?

or how about you get a life?

apart from the jokes you are making about me, how about you leave this thread and let this man open his server without any issues like you did to me?

i had 30 + players in my server in the first 3-4 days, Tai gave me this title "Untrusted member" .. even tho i had +4 good reputation after he gave me that title, user count dropped and my reputation became -3 ..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
how about you grow instead of talking crap?

or how about you get a life?

apart from the jokes you are making about me, how about you leave this thread and let this man open his server without any issues like you did to me?

i had 30 + players in my server in the first 3-4 days, Tai gave me this title "Untrusted member" .. even tho i had +4 good reputation after he gave me that title, user count dropped and my reputation became -3 ..

Because people are finally getting tired of these 5 minute money servers?

Doesn't really matter anyway lol, come October and December there will be no players left to abuse and they will likely be occupied by Zircon and Paragon, and the other legitimate servers.

These zero effort copy cat servers will be up less than a week before they realise they have no income.

SpecialOne

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2017
This forum should really make some restriction on who can post Server Adverts, it's unreal these people with 0 posts get Advert after advert, yet them dudes who Baught mir Revenege off Lapta spent loads on coders etc was an actual good server with hard work, got rejected because of Lapta past even though he had nothing to do with it and they offered to change name.

I believe it is called Mir Andromeda now and is still active with around 10-15 ppl on a day doing bettter then most on here!! haha

Good look with your server MoH!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Hey Moh, why have you only just now popped up on yet another account to defend yourself? What inspired you to flout the rules again to defend this guy?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I believe it is called Mir Andromeda now and is still active with around 10-15 ppl on a day doing bettter then most on here!! haha

Good look with your server MoH!

Such a shame tbh, them dude put a fair put of money into that server and wasn't allowed to put an advert here because of Lapta's **** ups in the past even with a domain and name change.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
This guy really needs to give it a rest. Why do you keep coming back to a community who despise you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh now I wonder who the "ahmed" guy from the second post was......

this guy is draining the life out of me

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
You was defending him a few post's back lol.

Wouldn't say I was 'defending' him. It's frustrating seeing all these 'moh' jokes targeting new members, especially after it was confirmed by an admin that it's not him. That post was targeted at heroesrise who is apparently moh.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Wouldn't say I was 'defending' him. It's frustrating seeing all these 'moh' jokes targeting new members, especially after it was confirmed by an admin that it's not him. That post was targeted at heroesrise who is apparently moh.

Are you not aware he probably made that account to try take the heat off his other? Moh cant forward ip's but can change his ip.

Tai's. Comment was blatantly suggestive it was Moh, rather than cold hard fact it wasn't him.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Its funny that Moh blames Tai for his usercount dropping ,for changing his title on LOMCN, couldn't possibly be the fact that you're a terrible GM and ran the crappest server i've played in a while ( and i've played all of em )

On topic, good luck

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Are you not aware he probably made that account to try take the heat off his other? Moh cant forward ip's but can change his ip.

Tai's. Comment was blatantly suggestive it was Moh, rather than cold hard fact it wasn't him.

I have no idea who the guy is, I wasn't around lomcn at the time when all that was going on but he is hot topic lately.

GMVenom

Banned
Banned
Sep 19, 2017
Oh guys believe me I'm not Moh or DeathAngel as you think I do not know what their cause is with you! There are many people who do not know anything like Piff1 and continue to say anything And injustice the other! What's the point of that?
I frankly do not have time to waste talking with anyone who did not believe I was not Moh or anyone else

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Plus note that he stated very clearly 'I'm not Moh/DeathAngel' but at that point in the thread no one had made any mention whatsoever of DeathAngel (ignoring a rather covert mention from Smavid that really, really wouldn't have made sense to anyone who wasn't privy to the whole scene).

Meh, even if it is..... meh

I like this one~
Also new account to release just screams dodgy as...

Status
Not open for further replies.