Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Bladeavalnche alrdy sorted its dmg .
Taos pet chm aint like warriors one because pet able to mm lets say 2 hits in 5 secs while war is 6-8 hits in 5 secs.

Im goin to let wars able to slow bosses . Reduce bosses dmg . Hp regend. Hope that solvs war problem at hunt. Wizard ill let u buy pets from npc that changes ur pets every 10 lvls so can use em to kill bosses .
Post automatically merged:

Am at work atm when im home ill finsh bossing problem and rechange lms prize.
Tbh pc aint doing 600 dmg stop lieing fo

Reactions: Martyn

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Well if its capped its a good way to keep xp pots/levelling caves active

Also gives the 'I need my ******* level back so I'll go fight again'

Best thing about bens servers was taking a level even if they didn't drop u could still annoy em

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
2moro reboot.
-Reduced monster healthregen.
-Reduced bosses , sub bosses dmg.
-Warriors can now Slow bosses , sub bosses.
-Wizard now able to buy pets from BichonWall npc for amount of gold.
-Wizard pets evolving every 10 levels.
-Reduced taos pets ac amc hp.
-WarCraft Wall none drop place now.
-WoomyonWoods Wall none drop place now.
-Increased drop rate.
-Reduced Recall set GG price.
-Reduced price of most potions , items in GG shop.
-Added FreezingOrbs in drop.
-Added PoisonOrbs in drop.
-Added FreezingOrbs , PoisonOrbs in crafting menu.
-Increased LMSTrophy stats.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Just giving people a heads up.

Started the server spent £80-£90 in Game Gold store. Majority on EXP pots. Got to level 54 and got a little bored. Logged on today...

Hes now giving everyone start level 30 and 50% EXP extra to level 50.

Annoyed is one feeling and robbed is another.

Anyways i dont reccomend donating on the server. He will just give it to everyone else when majority has it or reached it.

Lesson learned. Also the mans a douch. His attitude was awful and had no professionalism in him.

Hope everyone is well. Anyone reccomend a decent server?

/birdie
/daydie

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Mate please dnt say u wasted 10-12k gg at exppots to lvl from 1 to 54 .....
Server should be evolving by the timr so new comers dnt get boring starting from 0 while ppl are 70-75.
I just give them little help till lvl 50. Which means not a problem to others.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Its not the fact that people have caught up to my level. its the way they can/have.
Still.... you can't see that. One day you will pay for something someone will give for free and you will feel bummed too.

Lets just leave this here...

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
im so sorry if u feeling bad but trust me i have done 0 wrong with u mate.
u stopped playing at lvl 54 from over than 2 weeks or 10 days i cant rem. (bought items with gg not only exppots)
u wasted ur gamegold with wrong way ( ppl not donated at launch and they reached 50-55 in 5-6 days.)
thank you for playing and again im sorry for ur feels. but at my point i done 0 wrong.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
I have a family and a business to run. Hence I'm not on 24/7, I play when I can for fun.

You denie that this is not unfair in anyway and you still don't see why im annoyed.

WoW..... just like the server..

Don't donate to this greedy man and his server!
Good luck with it....

Reactions: Martyn

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
How long has the server been up?

Seems a pretty fast catch up mechanic for early days

Can see why he's pissed off

Not really, that dude just spent his money stupid. Donating 70-80£ you should be competing for top level vs Star. Hes obviously ****ed all his GG away on items off TM instead of using it on 5HR exp pots / potion buffs.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Not really, that dude just spent his money stupid. Donating 70-80£ you should be competing for top level vs Star. Hes obviously ****ed all his GG away on items off TM instead of using it on 5HR exp pots / potion buffs.

Ask 3gena, on GG purchase history i bought a few 5 hour pots and you know nothing, im assuming you put money in yourself and dont want the player base going down, hence why you sound like your on your blob.

Calm down joshephine. The Owners real colours are starting to show...

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
@piff1
Dm how much or what was spent, that part to me is irrelevant although I can see why he's pissed off.

4 weeks in and there's a catch up mechanic....it really is fast paced lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Just chatting pure dog ****, go check the WarCraft Discord, went from he was using 50% 5hrs, to 75% pots 5hrs, he can't even keep his story straight.

I made 0-55 in a week farming Gold to buy Exp pots, never donated once, also hardly play at all few hours a day, it's so easy you get teleported into Oma king KR ( leveling cave map ) full of fast walking mobs and its rammed.

You could do 0-54 in 7-8 Hours of Game Play from Launch on the 60%pots.

I have no reason to try keep this server alive, if you go back to page 3/4 you can see me and few others letting people know a Crystal Helmet was @made by 3gena at the first SW because he ****ed the body drops up and people wouldn't return, just going to point out bullshit when i see it.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
Spiff, the 75% wasn't ingame when I first donated.

Do one ya little pr1ck.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Do one ya little pr1ck.
Why are u full of ****

I donated 10k gg, I bought 1 5 hour exp pot 75%.. that took me to nearly 60 lol.... that a 5 hour is only 1300 gg? So it seems u wasted ur £80 on **** all.... also I was making at level 60+ 50/60% per 30mins lol... ur clearly hitting hens or summin....
Post automatically merged:

Why are u full of ****

I donated 10k gg, I bought 1 5 hour exp pot 75%.. that took me to nearly 60 lol.... that a 5 hour is only 1300 gg? So it seems u wasted ur £80 on **** all.... also I was making at level 60+ 50/60% per 30mins lol... ur clearly hitting hens or summin....

Also u don’t have to donate.. gold options too

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Do one ya little pr1ck.

In WarCraft Discord server you said, you was constantly on a " 5hr 50% exp pot " ... 2 post's later you was constantly on a 75% exp pot. Ibby was in the convo i'm sure he can confirm.

60% was in from launch anyway, why would you be using the 50%s?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It must take about 30min to get to level30?
Hardly an issue upping the start level to that, more pointless imo as it's not needed.

50% exp only goes up to 50, which again is not a big deal. Level50 on here is equivalent to about level30 on other servers lol.

The main problem with the server is Tao's and I've already mentioned that so no need to repeat myself.

Fun server at first, becomes **** the higher level you get as only bosses/subs seem to drop the items needed for the higher levels, playing solo as a warrior makes it impossible to gain these items.
Gold drop is very low so even buying the items on TM isn't easy.
Only one decent levelig place at level55 an that's Turtles - Where most people seem to level.

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
It must take about 30min to get to level30?
Hardly an issue upping the start level to that, more pointless imo as it's not needed.

50% exp only goes up to 50, which again is not a big deal. Level50 on here is equivalent to about level30 on other servers lol.

The main problem with the server is Tao's and I've already mentioned that so no need to repeat myself.

Fun server at first, becomes **** the higher level you get as only bosses/subs seem to drop the items needed for the higher levels, playing solo as a warrior makes it impossible to gain these items.
Gold drop is very low so even buying the items on TM isn't easy.
Only one decent levelig place at level55 an that's Turtles - Where most people seem to level.
i changed lot at taos last 2 updates mate , changed lot at bossing plan also so wizs , war can solo hunt.
gold aint verylow ( i seen ppl with 50mill-80mill) .
turtles aint that wow lvling cave ur talking about :) ppl camped swamp lvl area shadow and lot more.