Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
That worked, cheers pal.
Post automatically merged:

That worked, cheers pal.
Turns out it didnt work after all. It did patch in some of the Data files however when it moved onto the map files, it just closes the application down so far through downloading one of the files.

Last edited:

baronowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2004
fail of a launch if a lot of ppl including myself have downloaded your files and cannot get on

Reactions: XaioXin

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey @baronowski

I dunno why you can't connect but I can see on the server list that there are currently around 40 users online so there must be a way! Just been keeping an eye on the posts and I can see that @WarrDcv posted a client a lil while ago above that might be worth a shot.

@Slipmatt - did you get online & if so did you do anything different to connect?

@3gena - any advice for the guys unable to download files?

baronowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2004
@smeghead2 mite be because a certain person who advertised this server has told ppl where to get the newer files on discord instead of updating their advertising

this is the file someone didn't put up that will get you on

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
this is last exe.

if u geting problem with auto patcher ( i dont know why )
download full client from here

and turn off ur Patcher to False

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Hey @baronowski

I dunno why you can't connect but I can see on the server list that there are currently around 40 users online so there must be a way! Just been keeping an eye on the posts and I can see that @WarrDcv posted a client a lil while ago above that might be worth a shot.

@Slipmatt - did you get online & if so did you do anything different to connect?

@3gena - any advice for the guys unable to download files?
@smeghead2 Unfortunately not, it seems its an issue underlying with the client patcher released above. It would probably be best if someone with a working set of files would be kind enough to upload them somewhere and post the link. Otherwise if anyone has a working patcher, I would be happy enough to even give that a shot.

@smeghead2 Unfortunately not, it seems its an issue underlying with the client patcher released above. It would probably be best if someone with a working set of files would be kind enough to upload them somewhere and post the link. Otherwise if anyone has a working patcher, I would be happy enough to even give that a shot.
Spoke too soon, OP has posted the mentioned above :P

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
just check the ranking ppl are lvl 45 in 1 day and seems multiple guilds, is is a high rate? good luck to all i only play low rates.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Char named Jungle already speed hacking like mad.

Got to level 36 warrior, lagged the whole way. Nothing new after oma cave as other cave's go up by about 100ish exp per mob and are much harder.

Overall very trash server, might be the worst one I've tried in a couple years.

Last edited:
Reactions: XaioXin and Chalace

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
trash, laggy, pay2win, hosted in egypt, boring as **** server

Hey Skibadee,

How so? Why is it pay2win? why was it boring?

Just means if you post that people can decide if they agree with you and gives GM a chance to fix it with concrete examples

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Played for a couple of hours last night, to see these super-secret features. (which of course I saw none)

People already 40+ when I logged on 3(?) hours after launch... first red flag
One (redundant) town with an NPC in SZ that teleports you to every cave.... second red flag.
Only bosses, that can't be solo'd drop items... Not knowing when that cool item might drop is the only reason leveling is tolerable.
Didn't find a single quest.
Saw 2 people the whole time, the other 30? 20 AFK/Alts/miners in town, apparently.
Level 1 > 46 wearing 'noob' item set from oma cave, then a 2nd generic item set from bosses?

Maybe you really did spend years on it, who knows.

--

P2W? Of course. Gold drops are atrocious, like, not even enough to buy 5-20k spell books as you're leveling. Whilst selling every item that drops for 200>1.2k each. Go mine ore? 10-15k a bag... made probably 50k total getting to 30 through the first 5/6 caves, with only half my spells.

But it's only 2m an hour for stat potions Acc/Agil/Main stat+ 20% hp/mp, etc. Gale, another 200k/h
Throw in another 350k/h for 50% exp potion
2-7 torch... another 450k...
Shoulderpads & mounts 3-6m gold not counting accessories... with 2m gold food upkeep

Basically, zero chance of you upkeeping these stats & items with gold, even 1/10th of the time.
More than the cost of a AAA monthly sub, for a few hours of potions to boot. Pretty ridiculous.

--

I'm sure the usual 'need validation' people will disagree, but whatever. this is my opinion, from a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emzie and XaioXin

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Played for a couple of hours last night, to see these super-secret features. (which of course I saw none)

People already 40+ when I logged on 3(?) hours after launch... first red flag
One (redundant) town with an NPC in SZ that teleports you to every cave.... second red flag.
Only bosses, that can't be solo'd drop items... Not knowing when that cool item might drop is the only reason leveling is tolerable.
Didn't find a single quest.
Saw 2 people the whole time, the other 30? 20 AFK/Alts/miners in town, apparently.
Level 1 > 46 wearing 'noob' item set from oma cave, then a 2nd generic item set from bosses?

Maybe you really did spend years on it, who knows.

--

P2W? Of course. Gold drops are atrocious, like, not even enough to buy 5-20k spell books as you're leveling. Whilst selling every item that drops for 200>1.2k each. Go mine ore? 10-15k a bag... made probably 50k total getting to 30 through the first 5/6 caves, with only half my spells.

But it's only 2m an hour for stat potions Acc/Agil/Main stat+ 20% hp/mp, etc. Gale, another 200k/h
Throw in another 350k/h for 50% exp potion
2-7 torch... another 450k...
Shoulderpads & mounts 3-6m gold not counting accessories... with 2m gold food upkeep

Basically, zero chance of you upkeeping these stats & items with gold, even 1/10th of the time.

--

I'm sure the usual 'need validation' people will disagree, but whatever. this is my opinion, from a couple of hours.

i credit you for downloading it and playing it, even though to be fair you knew exactly what trash you were going to be welcomed with :)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
i credit you for downloading it and playing it, even though to be fair you knew exactly what trash you were going to be welcomed with :)
I generally download clients anyway, they occasionally have some nice additions like icons, etc.
As for playing it, It was around midnight and I was sat waiting for a phone call with 35(?) online, so... Didn't expect much really tho.

Reactions: Sanjian

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Potion pause in safezone
-Reduced shinsu , skele speed movement
-Increased Shinsu , Skele PVE dmg
-Lowered all spells required points
-Skeleton CHM changed to start from lv2
-Increased gold in bosses , sub bosses
-Reduced drop rate for Historical , Samurai kit
-Increased drop rate for Suspicius kit
-Added new kit for wizard
-Added new kit for taoist
-Added new kit for warrior
-new 3 sets drop from mobs , not easy to find.
-Reduced GaleNecklace , GaleRing Attackspeed , Dc
-Reduced SwiftGaleNecklace , SwiftGaleRing Attackspeed , Dc
-SabukWall map sorted should be ok now
-LastManStanding waiting room should be working ok now
-Reduced sucess rate for mining
-Added 20% exppot to crafting Menu
-Increased BenedictionOil drop rate
-Added 1 reflect to CrystalArmour
-Added 3 new spells for each class in drops
-WhirlWind (Warrior) YinYang (Taoist) ThunderClouds (Wizard)
-Added GlobalShout to GG shop
-Check Crafting Menu for new stones (War Wiz Tao)
-You can Craft Gems to Orbs
-Removed BladeAvalanche cooldown
-Added little cooldown for LionRoar
-please do the following to aviod lag
1- turn name view off
2- turn drop view off
3- turn drop effect off
4- turn miss indicator off
5- turn heal indicator off
6- turn mana rec indicator off
7- turn monster name off

Thank You.