Legend of Mir3 Closed Beta Shot

smoochy boys on tour

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Wittin said:
I think i can officially say, i was the first person to be banned on mir3 ;)

Atleast you got to play mir3 b4 most of us :P

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I found about 15odd bugs, but i'm certainly going to play this in open beta, and probably P2P. :)

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Woah these guys are gona be ban happy prolly inocent people gona be banned. Wow big freeken deal you made a screenshot... these agreements are so idiotic.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
LordLucas said:
Woah these guys are gona be ban happy prolly inocent people gona be banned. Wow big freeken deal you made a screenshot... these agreements are so idiotic.

i agree lol, ne 1 kow why screenshots wernt allowed to be released??

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
screenshots arent allowed to be posted about closed beta as QGO trying to be as secreat about it, they made there testers Sign a NDA saying stuff like thois if u post a screenshot you can and will get ban ect ect.

well done wittin in getting banned:P:P always knew you would ;)

and if or if not hellsblade is in closed beta thats alreight if people know unless he shows screenys of the game to a public. which no smart person would do, tho wittin did :P:P

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
QGO people might not be members of lomcn, probably just someone here saw that and decided to report him, some people enjoy ruining things for other people.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Pyros said:
QGO people might not be members of lomcn, probably just someone here saw that and decided to report him, some people enjoy ruining things for other people.
in other words sum ppl r jus complete pricks :P

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Xypher said:
What bugs did u find Wittin?

Oh and melli u got banned like 10mins ago.. :(
Poor translations mainly, i also found a few NPC script errors, and 1 or 2 game play bugs such as no helmets outside of inventory view.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
It's just.....out of date. It's a shame its come to us this late.
About 2 years ago I would've played this, now i'd rather move onto other, more up to date MMORPGs.
What I would look forward to would be somebody to approach Shanda and try to get the/a license for an American/European edition of their S3D to keep the oriental theme up to date ;)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
In a sense it aint two years old sean Since its been updated and changed alot

Remember mir2 was quite old when it was brought to europe afaik

I perfer 2d mmorpgs there dying i know but thats why ill play mir3

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
But it is 2 years old Milo, no matter how much you sugar coat it with patches and minature addons, it's the same thing as it was 2 years ago.
Fact is, with graphics and gameplay as simplistic as that, it just can't compete (in my eyes) with the likes of L2, RYL or CoH which are the big players right now.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Mir 2 is alot older, and peopel still play and enjoy the 1.4 servers, why would mir 3 have a shorter life span?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Minion said:
But it is 2 years old Milo, no matter how much you sugar coat it with patches and minature addons, it's the same thing as it was 2 years ago.
Fact is, with graphics and gameplay as simplistic as that, it just can't compete (in my eyes) with the likes of L2, RYL or CoH which are the big players right now.

Yeah i guess ur right Sean, But 3d mmorpgs dont do it for me 2d all the way