Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
just been cut off and cnt get bk on any 1 else gettin this?

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
im gonna go sleep now ill just wait till tomos if not ill prob go diff serv night.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
just read legend forum its not gunna b bk up untill V2 is done =/ could b a while 4 all we know :(

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
Ok the server has been took down for good coz of certain ppl who fked it up good ...... i not been on due to family commitments and work so i dont actually know wots been goin on just wot i have been reading on the forums.... was a great server at end of day... needed few bug fixes but hey servers come and go ... a big thank you to all who played and hopefuly enjoyed the server .....maybe one day we will be back .... u never know... once again ty for playin

/Legend server Team

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
meh =/ only been 2 ppl ruinin it 4 less than 2 days they came on last night about 8pm jam0 and HolyOne i heard they were brothers..

bar from that a great server and it will be missed thank u 4 the server l8as all :cray:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
real shame i was startin to enjoy playin it.o well guess ill keep an eye out for v2 n hope its as gd if not better ^^

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Ok the server has been took down for good coz of certain ppl who fked it up good ...... i not been on due to family commitments and work so i dont actually know wots been goin on just wot i have been reading on the forums.... was a great server at end of day... needed few bug fixes but hey servers come and go ... a big thank you to all who played and hopefuly enjoyed the server .....maybe one day we will be back .... u never know... once again ty for playin

/Legend server Team

shame that some players spoil it for others spliff, sorry to see your teams hard work wasted..

ps, saved your seat manu

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Jasp it wasn't players more like a 1 Corrupt GM - NOTE DO NOT USE GM GOLDIE HE IS CORRUPT AND DOESNT GIVE ONE CRAP ABOUTSEVER HES ON - ALSO HE BLAMES IT ALL ON HIS BROTHER AFTER....... ( WHEN HES HAD SAME ATTITUDE ALL WAY THRU BEING GM o.O)

and it was a great sever and tbh i dont think many are actually as good as it, fun, easy lvlin then hard , mnoney easy , fun things to do and im sure V2 will be better

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
SPLIFF, a piece of advice from 1 server team member to another, choose ur team carfuly in future m8.U cud still keep it up n delete gm chars n gm lvled chars tbh.
Wont take five mins and so ppl still can enjoy Legend while u makin v2.

HG aka GRIPPY

lvl 50 Warrior 260dc as+10 L+9 ^^

Last edited:

froggy1234

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 30, 2006
**** that its goin? wot a waste of time man im dissapointed- jibbed cos of sum prick of a gm- **** v2 aswell then play some ohter server that is worth the effort -.-

Tuttifrutti 48 wiz-legend

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Legend Was A proper good server tbh! i actully enjoyed this server! But shamefully it had to go down due to a ****ing arsehole... This server should of been kept up and I was only lvl32 and i still loved it to bits...

....Dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.