Legend Server up

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
Nah GM spawns mob so he dont have to give items out so ppl dont call him crroupt thats why he does it he only does it 4 his m8s i no stuff like this i was 1st on server
to get a
Bos
and then Sexeth wanted 1
so GM started to spawn loads of mobs in SZ thats why server has been crroupt

stan

Maxin said:
Nah GM spawns mob so he dont have to give items out so ppl dont call him crroupt thats why he does it he only does it 4 his m8s i no stuff like this i was 1st on server
to get a
Bos
and then Sexeth wanted 1
so GM started to spawn loads of mobs in SZ thats why server has been crroupt
really? seeing as i had 1st BoS ingame tbh
/Shyne

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You mean BEFORE people like him started owning the scum bags like elite :).

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Wond said:
You mean BEFORE people like him started owning the scum bags like elite :).
lol b/s u dnt own ne1, Kin has got a/or no's the hacked GM char got a screenie of him sayin it so **** u!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
DevilsKnight said:
lol b/s u dnt own ne1, Kin has got a/or no's the hacked GM char got a screenie of him sayin it so **** u!
lol...if he has why havnt i got mir set?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Rofl, It's as simple as, If i hacked a gm char i would be banned by now because my ip would obviously be left in logs, fool.

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
stan said:
really? seeing as i had 1st BoS ingame tbh
/Shyne
I was talking about the 1st game befor wipe u muppet ppl like u should be slapped big time because u dont no fck all about this server i no more about this server then u i no lots if i wanted to i could start again and get to level 47 again in 2 days it aint going to take that long Becuse GM will be on spawning mobs
and as soon as my 1.9 server goes up (LastHope) it will be putting This server and Myst to shame because it wont just have the same leveling areas in it
i will be adding new 1s atm i got 42 leveling area in and still adding more
So like i say as soon as my server goes up this 1 will be put to shame and no twats like u will be playing i will make sure of that

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
OMG you have extra leveling area!?!?, Please, Get real, I could put 50 new leveling area's in over night.

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
no i had 42 then i got 54 now its Just makeing the maps and getting them thats why if u take yor time and put effort in to makeing the server witch these aint then sure they would be good mine aint going to be supre stat items and Easy leveling my exp is only going to be x3 and items will be rare all new mobs been added i even got the looks 4 FT so dont tell u can put 50 in over night because thats just rushing it and every leveling area i put in i also do the Mogen files so that i dont have 2 do them so really think about what u saying i been working on this server 4 the past 2 weeks and i will keep makeing it till i think it is RDY 4 some 1 to HOST all these have done is added a few Npcs thats all i am taking my time because it wont be Turning out like these pfft

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Maxin said:
I was talking about the 1st game befor wipe u muppet ppl like u should be slapped big time because u dont no fck all about this server i no more about this server then u i no lots if i wanted to i could start again and get to level 47 again in 2 days it aint going to take that long Becuse GM will be on spawning mobs
and as soon as my 1.9 server goes up (LastHope) it will be putting This server and Myst to shame because it wont just have the same leveling areas in it
i will be adding new 1s atm i got 42 leveling area in and still adding more
So like i say as soon as my server goes up this 1 will be put to shame and no twats like u will be playing i will make sure of that
u dnt need another 2 set this server 2 shame it does it so well its self, tbh now that most ppl have left every1's gonna get bored.