Legend Server up

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
can some one instruct me on how to use this pooie ledu client please becasue it says it has been designed for ktest only and in the drop dwn list Legend isnt there. and if i select ktest server it will run i get a error in chinese and then i click ok and i get a conn closed box and then i return to the desktop.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
yeh was a great server until it got wiped..
might play again depends really

oh and lol Katlin cnt spell her name right

look at her siggy

Monk2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2005
was a excellent server until the ****ty ledu client got introduced i think. no offence but i dont think many ppl inc .nightwolf dont know how to use ledu to its maximum potential which made the server plummet.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Nightwolf said:
i know that 1 thing i stuck on atm as my host dont have much bandwidth :/
how big are they m8?

n the ledu client is awesome, take it none of the noobs like it cause they get confused when they have to click in different places awww.

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I dont mind the ledu client, first time trying it so im a noob to it but i for one am willing to learn to use it. Hopefully won't take me long to get used to it. Only thing that annoys me is the chat thing that takes some getting used to :P.

/Mayfair

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
how can i have both euro mir on my comp and this server on it every time i try and install mir 1.9 again it trys to modify or repair or uninstall mir how do i do it please help