Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
55774515.jpg

damo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2004
gl with server hopefully with the new address it will bring you some new blood as atm 4 people isnt worth logging on wish you the best and if it ever gets about 20 let us know and ill come have some pvp again

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
So how is the hits on your website I'm intrigued? Has your user count risen since the purchase? Or new players interested ? Was it worth it ?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
So how is the hits on your website I'm intrigued? Has your user count risen since the purchase? Or new players interested ? Was it worth it ?

The number of hits has been amazing recently, but I'm not entirely sure they are coming through legendofmir.co.uk itself as I have said before it's not a 'well known' domain, like it hasn't been used before for mir I don't think. I only found it available and bought it because it fits well being an 'official' name. That being said, we have had a few registrations on the forums and a new number of players in game, some returning ones too I believe. My interests weren't to buy the domain so It would develop the user count but instead to own something that looked good in terms of the name. Why don't you come try us out and have a look for yourself?

Edit: It was defiantly worth the money, thats for sure. Also, perhaps they are coming from google as we are on the first page I believe if you search 'legend of mir' or 'legend of mir 2'.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wasnt this orginially owned by Jamie aka Mir revenge?

didnt he copy right legend of mir in the UK before?

what ever happened to that retard?

also unknown your a twat ... cant you think of any of your own names? first you copy my server "Five heroes" then you cant even think of your own decent website name...
as others have said, having a good name doesnt make your server good.. it still sucks

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
also unknown your a twat ... cant you think of any of your own names? first you copy my server "Five heroes" then you cant even think of your own decent website name...
as others have said, having a good name doesnt make your server good.. it still sucks

Shut up Bon, dont go on like you wouldnt sell your mother to have that domain.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Shut up Bon, dont go on like you wouldnt sell your mother to have that domain.
Yes your completely right.. i want the legendofmir.co.uk domain so badly............................................

for what exactly? ud think youd have grown some brain cells over the years but seems your still just as retarded as when I last saw you post something all them years ago.. ppl dont change i see

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

Go read a book or something.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Hes banned from putting his server's on here he has his own forums which have normally 40-50 people on it and has just released a new server on Ruby files and its the exact same content as his very first 2.3 one no updates or nowt.

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
All that time Bon must've spent trying to come up with a two words name for his server and you just go and ruin it... tut tut unknown.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yes your completely right.. i want the legendofmir.co.uk domain so badly............................................

for what exactly? ud think youd have grown some brain cells over the years but seems your still just as retarded as when I last saw you post something all them years ago.. ppl dont change i see

Shut up Bon your boring me.

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015

he has recently opened another mir revenge like 3 weeks ago ha ha and it was a total final