Legion of Shadows Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Hello all iam thinking of making Legion of Shadows server it will be high stats high exp as thats the point in private mir i think it will be 1.4 i might need some Gms so post if you want to be one but give me a reason why..back to the server there will be loads of lvling places E.G 7-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 and so on new kit each 10 lvls but there will be some rare items for lvls like para rings and that if any one would like to help me full time or give me ideas iam more then happy thanks for reading all.
/JadeFox

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
JadeFox said:
Hello all iam thinking of making Legion of Shadows server it will be high stats high exp as thats the point in private mir i think it will be 1.4 i might need some Gms so post if you want to be one but give me a reason why..back to the server there will be loads of lvling places E.G 7-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 and so on new kit each 10 lvls but there will be some rare items for lvls like para rings and that if any one would like to help me full time or give me ideas iam more then happy thanks for reading all.
/JadeFox

kool :)

EDIT: u the jadefox off Insomnia? if u r im ThaOne hey!

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Yes i am off insomnia and i hope it for to be up some time around 1-2 weeks but if its longer iam very sorry.
/JadeFox

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
Jade I sent you a PM I've finished DB but I need to talk you through some of it.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
What can you do Liandrin2 for the server like maps and stuff.
/JadeFox

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Thanks its taken its time so dont spam this thread for now i will post when its ready for beta as i got a bit of coursework to do so that has to come 1st.
/JadeFox