Leo Crasher = Lucky!

thaface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
you're here the same as everyone else, so don't try and pull the "LOLZ YOU GOT NO LIFE" argument.

Think before you speak, i was playing mir years ago when you kids didnt know what MMORPG stood for,

i am not here to play mir anymore its dead in my eyes, i just come check the website a few times here and there

What exactly are you here for?

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
.....And then the 'Mis-understanding' people have something to say

Typing With Capitals Doesnt Take Me Long, I Have A Program That Auto Does It For Me,

Only Clowns Judge Want They Cannot Understand.

'VICTORY AS NO MEANING, DEFEAT ALLOWS NONE'
maybe you clowns will have something to say about that saying above, but thats because you are lacking in 'common sense', and before you say whats the purpose of it? its a moral, You dont understand it so you shoot it down.

BurntSoul,
Did you even know who i directed the 'Rinsage' of Asteroids to??
It wasnt the clown(YOU) who suddenly claims he plays 20minutes whilst its in the background when talking on MSN, (After I Posted) But says (before i posted) i played it that LONG i ran out of asteroids to shoot

And you might as well not even speak,

Have you just turned 11 or something? your quick to insult my intelligence when u cant even spell my name
LMFAO,

My point in 'dumb terms' was that life is precious, why spend all day becoming a twin of you personal computer? get out more!
And when you try to insult people who are not having a dig at you, it prooves you know deep down, your sad.

SO BE COOL, Why do most people think people are slagging all the time, If i spoke to you directly what i said, my tone of voice wouldnt indicate that i am disrespecting anyone, so why judge the words ?

Lol care to point out where I said I played for so long the asteroids stopped coming? All I said was it buggered up, which can happen anywhen.

Maybe your the one that should not be saying anything?

I know life is precious, and I get out plenty cheers. because of 1 piss take post I made you think you know me and what goes on in my life? Lol.

Seems to me your just trying to preach because of your own insecurities.

Also why would you have a program to add in random capital letters? Seems a bit pointless to me.