Lifco! Bring StarLite Back!

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
As Title says lol I miss StarLite it is such a good server btw its
TaoUnited - AlterianX when i played.
StarLite should come back up Lifco as it was a very good server
and im Sure other people would want to play it to!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
As Title says lol I miss StarLite it is such a good server btw its
TaoUnited - AlterianX when i played.
StarLite should come back up Lifco as it was a very good server
and im Sure other people would want to play it to!
hense im real AlterianX/Alterian

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not really.

from wot i remember playin it, i got banned because the 1 guy that donated to lifco cried i kept pkin him and threatened to leave/stop donating if i wasnt banned.

lame server

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
hense im real AlterianX/Alterian
Yeah its calum lol u gave me AlterianX didnt u lol ty m8
But yeah i was 1Gangster1 Too i Miss StarLite so much the big fights between Justice and The_Mafia lol it was good times.
Cmon Lifco wdya say Remake StarLite 2.3 or 2.6? xD

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Guys i dont have time to put a server online and run it with the updates i once did

Married now, iam lucky if i get 5 hour a week for mir, but saying that i still play my hero server now and then

lif

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Guys i dont have time to put a server online and run it with the updates i once did

Married now, iam lucky if i get 5 hour a week for mir, but saying that i still play my hero server now and then

lif

:( Fair enough Lifco no worries then

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
aye Starlight was a good server at the time. OldDirtyBastad was sick guy!!!

Team ME!!!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
StarLite was pretty basic server and Lifco favoured donaters in every way... donation cave... donation kits....everything ... like ben said he banned him cus he kept pkin wellard or whatever his name i dont remember u on it leon u might mean StarLight server that was different i think lol bring back WeOwn ... Devil... Myth... and make them 2.6 lol

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
ye, wellard was on when i played - he was a tao? i didnty play his 1st server, it was his 2nd one i think. n ye, donation caves sucked ass

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Bring back Turok!!

(First best server I played :)).

/Haz

SNAP!! lol that was like my first P server too lol not that it really had much edits from the untouched 1.4 files but it was still kick arse good for a low rate. I dont think i could cope with the grind of that server now though as it was basicly x2 euro as far as i remember!

Also WeOwn was one of the best 1.4 servers i played i think it was V3 the best one where fubu was ColdAsIce and HotAsFire!

lol ah the good ol days!

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Mite as well post, if we are talking about the best servers

Best 1.4 i played was Mates, thats was when private servers ment private

Was run by howie ie mick, who does the woool server nowaday

Thats what got me messing with server files back in 2003

So long ago but only seems like yesterday

lif

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
lol Wellard he was highest warrior ingame and he was the ****test pvper ive ever seen haha :D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cause wellard donated loads to get good kit and ban every1 else ;)

weown and turok were gr8, but i dont think they'd hold up in todays community... i think if ne1 brang them back it would just be kilin them.

if u remember, weown was basically 1 class for all... eg warriors taos have FW, taos/wiz had fs/thrust.... all had psn etc

theres no doubt about it, some of the most fun fights ive ever had were on weown, at reddragon... me and fubu vs akc socar and all the old crew, was a gr8 laugh... i just dont see it would gain the right users to be that fun again

ppl these days want new different stuff... if they log on and see that every class is basically the same with every1 elses skills they would prob think fk this is **** and log lol

and if u removed the all class spell stuff, and used the 2.3 spells liek tdb / meteor strike etc... i dont see how it would differer from any other 2.3 high rate in all honesty :X

they are legendary servers, but need to be left in the past!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
cause wellard donated loads to get good kit and ban every1 else ;)

weown and turok were gr8, but i dont think they'd hold up in todays community... i think if ne1 brang them back it would just be kilin them.

if u remember, weown was basically 1 class for all... eg warriors taos have FW, taos/wiz had fs/thrust.... all had psn etc

theres no doubt about it, some of the most fun fights ive ever had were on weown, at reddragon... me and fubu vs akc socar and all the old crew, was a gr8 laugh... i just dont see it would gain the right users to be that fun again

ppl these days want new different stuff... if they log on and see that every class is basically the same with every1 elses skills they would prob think fk this is **** and log lol

and if u removed the all class spell stuff, and used the 2.3 spells liek tdb / meteor strike etc... i dont see how it would differer from any other 2.3 high rate in all honesty :X

they are legendary servers, but need to be left in the past!
yeah u cud never reacreate the old times cus things move on just ppl remember them as ownage servers at the time and they were ownage bk then lol