Lightning 1.9 NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Ye, i'm also one of the GMs called 'oWn3d' tbh, i havn't done any recent help for the server but i have perviously when it was up n all, so that doesn't give any1 the right to remove me from GM list.

Tbh Dano, instead of saying 'where i must add?' you coul've just uploaded the EXE & posted the link. That simple.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
was going to but pogs saved me the trouble :P and frm what iv hed you have corupted many other servers and you pk many noob's when they cnt fight back... thats not nice and im concidering removing you.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
-=-{UPDATE}-=-

Sup all. hope ur enjoying the hols :) anyways heres a lil update 4 u and some conciderations.

server status - online frm 7 till 2 every night 4 testing....

GMS - ok i have sadly dispanded the gm own3d and replaced him with a reliable fried - neptune- plz welcome him to the team

server team - ok i now have a mapper and a item guy (xterminator - mapper ) and my item guy forgot name ill update soon :P welcome them!

concidering making it a high stats server whast ur suggestions on that guys... yes or no,,,

am in the progress of adding many maps and npc's

stuff still to be done:

Get a static ip.
more maps
more npcs
add mob spawns
sort out a few tao spells
add my new interface
sort out exp -- if its gunna be high,
add custom made kits :P

i am requring a forum and a webiste designer plz contact me as i need certain things on there if you r intrested -- update: ok got my man :D hes making it now :) also due to that hes now on server team
plz welcome atomslap!

more updates soon looking forward now wont be long :)

oh btw my b-day is on 14th but i wont be ere so when i come back look forward to a event :)

/dano

Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
yes as you can see xterminator is no longer my mapper as hee thught there was a gm spot avaliable but sadely not- so still looking 4 a mapper!

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
hmm is this server aculy gunan be up or jest gunna stay liek this forever :S

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
Is the server up? or am i gonna just waste my time d/ling the exe for no reason what so ever??!!!

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Well at the mo dano is not working on it i might get the server files and do mager work on it ATM dano is more into a game Called "Ryl2" its S*** tbh lol
more info soon i hope

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
MEHHHH back agin lol. hows all u? been long time lol, had a break frm maps and .ini's lol. benn playin ryl lol gd game :) anywas im currently sorting out where i put all my files. anywas.. need maps now lol

maps > npcs > mobs > testing > kiling > stary > lvlin > wars > FUN!

lol thats wahst ment to be happning in order now. but as well all no things dont go to plan with my server lol. also the webby is erly up and it will be hosted on tofas web space ( cheers tofas! )

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Dano remember me? From MSN, the guy you continuously nagged every day about doing the most basic things on a server.
I've been reading this post and it seems to me that you have still learnt nothing at all, I am surprised at how patient people have been and yet you discard that fact and do something completely different.

You really need to get something organised if you want this server to be a success, I haven't played your server (tbh I don't really want looking at all the comments in this post) but I think I have a right to make this statement due to the fact you nagged me every day of the week on MSN.

Remember, the reason people play servers is because of there unique aspect that of the EuroMir, they want something different, they don't want the same thing over and over again. Make abit of variety in your server.
I think its time now to just sit down, take a look around and finally gather what you are doing, its time to learn how to script NPC's and create your own maps. (Something I have tried to explain over and over again on MSN yet you don't seem to listen)
Never release your server when nothing has been done to it, this gives it a bad reputation from the start aswell as the continuous downtime.

I am currently in the process in creating Domain with my brother. Yes just two people creating one server, and we both have our split jobs.
I am in charge of actually developing the server, creating maps, npcs, databases and everything else.
My brother is incharge of the website, Ledu, testing, Siggy's, Banners and a few stuff in the Database.

Get yourself organised, make Lightning unique, give it a good reputation, learn from mistakes, don't just make them again.

All the best
Daneo

Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
k cheers bud ... and yeah i do remeber lol .. yeah iv beeen v unorganised and yeah it is gunna be unique..
just posing to show some arse hole bout this server as he making it his own

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
pfft lol where oh where do i start...

ok hi ppl. :).. iv bn to lazy tbh. lol

ok. basicly heres the situaltion. i worked on this server for about 3 months solid. and after different pc faliurs i basicly gave up. now. i have recoved 70% of what i have done. and im now gunna get bk to work. it will take me abit to get bk to bata stage. but ill get there soon. to most ppl this update they wont care bout. but to some it does matter abit. so thats y im posting. basicly tho my main priorety is map.. maps maps maps. im gunna need a perminant good mapper whos work im satisfied with. :) now mappers are hard to come by. so im willing to pay £5 / $10 to any 1 that will be my mapper. im gunna get to work now on monday the 19 th :P.. wnt to know whats happning on the server?? add me on msn [email protected].

-- more updates comig v soon..

best regards

/Dano

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
ok ive bin workin on the server for 4 years and its ready tp play now my mum says i can have it up from 9am to 4pm every day so its gona be FUN! lol if anyone needs any items or free levels pm me and ill sort it for u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.