Likes and Dislikes of 1.9 severs

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ok what do you like and dislike about 1.9 severs ( high or low specify which one)

Pet leveling rooms - Both

Dislike
Rent a pet -both - takes point of e shock out of game
Set kits - high - where u get new kit every 5 levels

put ur own veiws

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Ok what do you like and dislike about 1.9 severs ( high or low specify which one)

Pet leveling rooms - Both

Dislike
Rent a pet -both - takes point of e shock out of game
Set kits - high - where u get new kit every 5 levels

put ur own veiws
I don't understand the question. Are you talking about servers up and running right now, e.g. Massacre, P69..? Or are you talking about 1.9 servers in general?

If the latter is the case, all of your dislike's are null and void, as they are the option of the host, not hard code 0o.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
ill do the first one with what i can see at the moment

Dislikes
Pet Rental - It doesnt really even out the server if wars and taos can have more pets E Shock was given to wizzies for a reason.
Para Ball - Wizzies shudnt really have the option to para unless attacking like a warrior
Dual Summon - (ok i might be a tao) but dual summon makes it rly easy for taos as u can attack aswell as them bc they will get hit b4 u will ad there r 2 of them.

the @ commands - makes it easyer for new players to ur server to get started and to always have some sort of knowlege about ingame playing.
the scrolls (the ones u double click an u get a random item or given a item) - makes it fun to hunt if u know u can find them

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Dislikes:
Its 1.9 and i rarely see a quality server, i see some good ideas but not perfected..
Some of the skills, i like some but some are pointles, and or make the game abit uneven..
More options, more hotkey's, better quest options, more skills, the refining abilities, all the mobs(ledu provides this even on 1.4.. but eh)

Uhmm idk, i like 1.4 alot but none are up cuz of all the hacks.. 1.4 is easier to make a legit server, but to many security risk i think someone should fix these and release some files maybe with some small addons like hotkeys (B = Bag opening) etc...

1.9 for teh win right now tho

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
1.9 servers are outdated and have no future, i would suggest a dm2 server...

/Echo

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
I would too. But sadly i would loose 16 months of player data :( And people would be angry with me for taking Massacre 1.9 down :(

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
I would too. But sadly i would loose 16 months of player data :( And people would be angry with me for taking Massacre 1.9 down :(

change it to the DM2 one whilst its online then do 1 big update (set a date for the change) then there isnt much downtime players keep wot they worked for all u have to do is do a few transfers

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
change it to the DM2 one whilst its online then do 1 big update (set a date for the change) then there isnt much downtime players keep wot they worked for all u have to do is do a few transfers
A few transfers? 0o I would need to make kit, change levels, reset quests for over 60 active players, plus all the unactive ones -.-

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

That was probably one of your worst suggestions.

Dislike
---------

PvP system. The shift PvPing is probably the worst thing ive seen added to a client. Makes PvP so crap and then you get people that use it saying i just owned you. Well done m8, you can hold down shift (Y)

Not much to like about it when you have been working with a DM2 server.
But the custom commands is one of the best things.