lil help pls

smoochy boys on tour

matow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2006
im tryin to make my mobs drop 1 pile of gold as i cannot seem to figure out how to make gold pick up automatic. ive set the drop pile limit to 1,000,000
but there are a few mobs like whiteboar than drop like 42 piles of 50ks. i checked the drop files for them mobs and theres nothing wrong with them there is only 1/1 gold XXXX amount. can anyone help me cheers.

files r 3g.

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
Looking for Answers here as well.

Can anybody help me out as to make when you kill a mob, the gold is automatically put in your bag? Taral does it. I am Not running 3.55, running 3.38. Files are 3G as well.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
im tryin to make my mobs drop 1 pile of gold as i cannot seem to figure out how to make gold pick up automatic. ive set the drop pile limit to 1,000,000
but there are a few mobs like whiteboar than drop like 42 piles of 50ks. i checked the drop files for them mobs and theres nothing wrong with them there is only 1/1 gold XXXX amount. can anyone help me cheers.

files r 3g.

I think the max is 50k per pile (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Looking for Answers here as well.

Can anybody help me out as to make when you kill a mob, the gold is automatically put in your bag? Taral does it. I am Not running 3.55, running 3.38. Files are 3G as well.

It can't with 3.38 files, its a new addition with 3.55.

Upvote 0

Apostle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2006
:( wonder if there is a way I can code it in drop file just to do it.. lol ;)

Been known to do amazing things with code hehe

@ other, I have seen drops of gold upwards of 150k, from the mobs.

Upvote 0