Lo Lo! Long Time..

Join Discord

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Long time no see all! Hows it going around here nowa days.. Glad this is still up and going.

So whats new then?

^____^

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL not much new not alot of comunity these days all i ever see now is people with mod / admins powers post :O do i get to be a mod for posting ::OOO

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Nice to see you back richens.
Ive been searching for one of your maps for years, do you still have it, you legend.
(Image attached below).

Attachments

• wallSMALL.jpg
    wallSMALL.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
The quality of that map is good, but not that good :P There is a lack of fine detail within the trees and surrounding lands. Not enough detail within the sandy areas around the houses too. The trees also seem to "man placed"

It's not one of mine. But i like the structure. When i get my computer back up and running, i'll maybe make a replica for you.

Regarding my hosting coming back up... Then maybe. We'll see. Alot of people uploaded files with mir names that where actually just rar/zip files of mp3's for their own use which pissed me off abit. So prob wont be doin the uploader.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just allow .map files to be uploaded then. or im sure theres a script which can check whats inside the rar file (dunno maybe im crazy)

loved your maps. you need to get em back up and make new ones tho. or just use a free hosting site.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Well the map uploading system will be just .maps and .jpgs and a section where you insert text about the map and the story behind it etc..

I think turtle was refering to the upload system i had where you could upload rar files zips and pics/maps etc etc.. Don't know if i'll be providing that again, unless i include a donate feature where i won't have to pay the full amount a month for bandwidth and space etc.

Anyway, hopefully i'll be working on this site near the middle of the week, and have the basic layout and structure up by the end of the week.

This site will include all my maps to date in order of creation with many other useful downloads i used to have hosted.

May work on a new cave over the weekend, we'll see!

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hy Rich nice to see you back, Forums are still going not as stroung as they once ware but lets face it mir is a dieing game but the mods/admin are keeping up with other ganes :)

What u been up to in ya little break?

/hs

P.S SmavidDavid has been dong a few nice maps in your absance if your comeing back with the maps could maybe get him involved in something?

Last edited:

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
In my little break, i've been through 3 girl friends and about 10 jobs and have finally sorted my self out.. Single no commitments, alrite paying job with access to msn, any website and a vending machine just round the corner :D
Got a new car too, a T Plate Black 3dr Mark 4 Golf which does the job!

Maybe even might be able to get away with making maps in the day.. Been quite busy today though, have had to handle a fair few Warranty requests :-/

How bout yaself?