Lockerz

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
If you want a invite to lockerz pm me with ur email and ill get a invite sent to you straight away.

Lockerz is a website made by someone from amazon were you sign in and do daily stuff to get points to get ipods, teles, computers, xbox games and other stuff.

Edit - Also wen you first sign up there is a mini game were you use your mouse to collect things these build up extra points up for new comers.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
got you invite, but it looks like a purely american site. are you sure they ship out to the uk? looks like a legit site, jus need 1 more point to get my first buy :P

pm me too if u want an invite :D

edit: anyone wanting an invite, i need ur email address. preferrably not hotmail.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
got enough points to buy an item, buts its only america shipping atm. uk shipping starts in about a month apparently, so im jus gonna keep building up my points to get a free tv :D

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Statement says that this is a test too see if they have the points system setup right.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
answer the daily question = 2 points

invite 20 people = double points for a year

play the starting game (i got 34 points from that)

more ways will come soon, looks like its only just opened. but seems like a legit site.

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
Invites all been sent to people who pmed me :)

invites are still open :)

sorry for posting again but uve still got chances to get invites just give me pm and ill send invite :D

Last edited by a moderator: