Lol New!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
ok i got bord of p69.. and euro

so decided to make a new server

not got a name yet still decidin..

this will include:

quit easy lvlin.. not to easy
p69 itemz and maps also includes euro itemz etc

for egsample got..

skelearmour
slavearmour
WTarmour
built in wings on both mir and heaven
other nice armours

lodz nice wepons
will have a craft tht u need itemz u to craft

will have some diff lookin mobs ingame

will b a more or less 24/7 if not good enuf a 24/7 host will b found

gunna have a server team of just 2-3 ppl

myself
hopefully phil aka gaara/tno
and will maybe ask another m8

this server will b up within next week if i have alot of support.. as in help and from u guys.. i mean i need alo of ppl to bother to play if im gunna work hard

well ill chek here tomoz

/FireWarrior

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
aint trying to piss on ur matches m8 but u need new ideas for people to play, ive been playing private servers a while now and to me from the description of that server ive done it all before so wont be playing....

summit new needs to be thought of

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
peter since this is a upcoming server dosent mean thats all thats going to be in it new things get added and i know 1 of the ppl on team and they made a brill server once before (was only for him and friends) so just wait and see

/Glo

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Yes i know pplz get bord easily..

i was the maker of predator

and the 1st host

i will b workin very hard on quests

and as theres as theres so many bloody itemz on this data i have there will b endless of updates etc....

i am not good with makin new maps....
so if theres any 1 out there tht would like to b a gm and is good @ makin maps.. and also is known to b nice and not corrupt :P add me to msn

[email protected]

/FireWarrior

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Predator was corrupt as fk due to FireWarrior i certainly wont be playing this server many of us were @kill'd, tinged, kicked, for fk all on Pred i advise anyone who likes a fair server not to play this.

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
Timbaland said:
Predator was corrupt as fk due to FireWarrior i certainly wont be playing this server many of us were @kill'd, tinged, kicked, for fk all on Pred i advise anyone who likes a fair server not to play this.

considering u are the ones that make a server currupt (mafia) by all the hacking and cheating etc

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
yes on pred the gm`s were hacked due to crappy n00by id`s so i suggest u lot pick random numbers for gm`s and rite it down!!!

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
my id ans pass was wiked..... not 1 no 1 can guess

its just 1 i gave a m8 to a server i sued to play years ago and he still rememberd so he got on....

either way any 1 tht called me corrupt obviously knew nofin about servers... i worked extremly hard on rpedator

and have worked extramly hard on this server ..iv dne almost al litemz

up to lvl 100... gettin lvl 100 wont b to easy

new maps have been added

/Firewarrior

(mafia 4 t3h dead)

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
ok

done alot of work on itemz just now.. doing drops and final maps then server will b up 4 testin

i will post ini exe and patches on here

probly testin tomoz day time...

/FireWarrior

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
not bad man, nice to SEE some1 making a new server for people to play on .... shame cant go on tomoz tho (college lol) im doing my server aswell ;p and ive had it tested and people liked it so if ya want some ideas off me or summit just ask mate.. i think i got u on msn anyways... or did av lol :) where is SafeZone btw? just a random question ;p.....anyways off to bed nakerd lol...

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
daydie said:
not bad man, nice to SEE some1 making a new server for people to play on .... shame cant go on tomoz tho (college lol) im doing my server aswell ;p and ive had it tested and people liked it so if ya want some ideas off me or summit just ask mate.. i think i got u on msn anyways... or did av lol :) where is SafeZone btw? just a random question ;p.....anyways off to bed nakerd lol...

ur servers crap mate, get real.

cant w8 for server "lol new" shud b gd

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
ok its 1.9 not 1.4 as too many ppl making 1.4 now if your looking for a 1.4 server go else where it might be up today depending on how much work was done last night and will be done today im nt sure yet bnut if its not up today it will defo be up tommorow

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Do u have to put P69 stuff in? lol i hate everything about P69, it's bollox -.-

and ownage, Mafia don't actually cheat, it's just a guild name lol, a well known 1 at that :P theres only a few in Mafia that cheat, doesn't mean the whole guild does.

And it aint the players that make a server corrupt, it's the GMs that make it corrupt :P

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
ok

done **** lodz work today

server could b up tonight not sure yet

yes server hass p69 itemz.. but still mainly euro kinda server i did p69 itemz 4 wepons and armarous

lvlin is kinda funy imo

its probly harder to get to50 than it is to get from 60-90

coz mobs r kinda hard

imo this server is betta than when i made predator and predator was like by alot of ppl

so tonight i wil post ini exe and patches on here 4 every1

/FireWarrior