Not open for further replies.

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
LOL!!

This is stupid for varius resons:

1)The p server may go offline at any time, no guarantee it stays up
2)The price for a P server char (when u never no wen it shuts down)
3) OMG!! he posted his chars name, if MentaL aint happy with Ebaying, he'll jus ban that char
4)like ALL char sales - no guarantee, he can tell GM he was hacked wen the buyer logs on and get his PwD changed

and besides, it'll prolly take 6weeks max to get high on RZ, lol.............................

PEACE :ppunk:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I dont mind selling of items on my server for cash or euro trades, just dont do it on my forum =)

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
This is very sad lol.
Who ever pays that for a P Server char is stupid.
then again the people who play ragezone are stupid.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
people sold p69 chars for money... why not RZ, at least with RZ, you know that its a 6 month gurantee that it will stay open.

You dont even know if much mmorpg games will stay open, alot can go bankrupt again without any warning.

And if you enjoy a game(no matter if it is a real server or a p server) why not try and enjoy it for more, buy buying a hire level char.

At the moment, im seeing loads of posts saying how RZ is stupid, how people play it are stupid and how mental is stupid. but if you think about it.
RZ is the highest user count in p servers at the moment, so it cant be stupid - people most enjoy it.
A bit under then half of the people who spectate lomcn play it - so that means alot of people on lomcn are stupid(maybe, cant prove it though)
Now calling MentaL stupid, and a idiot, is just fu'king idiotic , if he was stupid, then he wouldnt have a sucessful p server, RZ would be gone in days(like most the other p servers around lomcn) and people wouldnt enjoy it, which means that they wouldnt try and buy chars of eBay

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Ive always liked you Toxic =) but anyways, its true, a perfect example of people bad mouthing is crazyfox, last two months shes been saying how bad it is and how you shouldnt play it..

THEN SHE POSTS A TOPIC about me fireballing her on a level 20 char, and saying shes level 41 and such... funny huh =)

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
ragezone rox tbh :P:ppunk:
so what if someone wants to sell the character its there choice and ragezone has been up for a fair while now with a good user count so whoever says rz sux then they sux :P keep up good server mental :D

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
ragezone is just a crap server witch will go down with in a matter of months just like every other ragezone has done.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Lets all give CrazyFox a clap everybody for that wonderful post she made right above me. CrazyFox, server has been secured for 6months + in advanced with secured funds.

My paypal account i have no physical way of actually withdrawing any monthy into my account and so all the funds are there for mir2 only, i pay 60 pounds a month to the server.. Lets do some math due to your current lack of incompacitated brain.

60 (pounds) x 6 (months) would mean the price for the 6 months is a total of 360 pounds. Note that i do have 360 set aside for mir would mean that the server would now stay online for more than 180 days at least, plus the month just payed few days ago so that makes it 7 months, plus the amount of money i shall earn from it between those 6 months will only keep it increasing.

So lets get the current facts.

1. Server will be here for a long term
  2. Server is funded by people, people play, people fund, so its secured once more
  3. My current paypal balance is that equal to the 6 months required to keep it online
  4. In no way shape or form will i stop doing mir 2, and im looking to purchase more advertising further afield to plug mir2 , since im the only current mir2 server host financially willing to advertise such product.
  5. list goes on.
So CrazyFox, you may hold on to your little hopes of me shutting it, but it shall not happen, so one your little 5 man server comes online, and you close that within a week because you dont know what the **** your doing, this is the time i shall show you this post.

One more little thing, i doubt your willing to spend as much as i am or advertise your server like myself just to get people people online, because at the end of the day, all this stress, all this bad mouthing its against me i dont profit from it, its all for other people.

SO CrazyFox, lets actually see you come up with an intellectual comment for once in your little mediocore life, but rather than bad mouth me all the time, try attending school because with the amount of crap in your posts you need all the schooling you can get.

Man do i hurt you in each post i make, suprised you aint in corner cutting yourself yet:punch:

injektio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
Oh autoswear ban got me banned on that post, anyways ill continue one little thing.

Every mir2 server has not been hosted by me, has always been done to other people, hence the fact ive physically signed a contract in regards to actually taking ownership of the 100mbit server which mir2 runs on , that way, its impossible for any physical altercations from say someone hosting at home.

Lets see you top that.

MentaL

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
there you go crazyfox. you cannot begin to argue with that, so please take the chip off of your shoulder and politly f off.

lots of love.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Sipher said:
Oh autoswear ban got me banned on that post, anyways ill continue one little thing.

Every mir2 server has not been hosted by me, has always been done to other people, hence the fact ive physically signed a contract in regards to actually taking ownership of the 100mbit server which mir2 runs on , that way, its impossible for any physical altercations from say someone hosting at home.

Lets see you top that.

MentaL

mental, dataforce told me that u r not allowed more than 1 account active. so that account will get banned as wel

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
MentaL said:
So CrazyFox, you may hold on to your little hopes of me shutting it, but it shall not happen, so one your little 5 man server comes online, and you close that within a week because you dont know what the **** your doing, this is the time i shall show you this post.

One more little thing, i doubt your willing to spend as much as i am or advertise your server like myself just to get people people online, because at the end of the day, all this stress, all this bad mouthing its against me i dont profit from it, its all for other people.

SO CrazyFox, lets actually see you come up with an intellectual comment for once in your little mediocore life, but rather than bad mouth me all the time, try attending school because with the amount of crap in your posts you need all the schooling you can get.

Man do i hurt you in each post i make, suprised you aint in corner cutting yourself yet:punch:
Ah, gotta love this.
I love the bad mouthing too... class, did you scour other peoples posts to attempt to make yours a better insult? I guess that would be something you'd do... or did you pay someone to come up with the insults for you - eitherway i'd get something that hasn't been used more time than the Ragezone name and files.
See what makes me laugh even more is with each thread where something is posted badly about Ragezone it requires regonition by you and all of a sudden your defenses come up... enjoy your server while it lasts, after all they normally do close after a few months or maybe i should reword this to eventually.
You know i would result to name calling and bad mouthing, but you know... bored now. :cray:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Well...

I aint dissing RZ in ANY way, by saying my post i said about how silly ebaying chars was... lol.
and also, tbh, CrazyFox should stfu, she never stops dissing RZ, its a serevr which work has been put into, if you dont like it, dont post bad things, if you dont gots nothing good to post, dont post it...

And btw, i'd like to see you make a better server than RZ :middle: .

ApocZ:ppunk:

P.S.
I dont play RZ anymore,
I dont particuly like RZ my self tbh... but people like it, people play it, its been a success, i dont go opening my big hole and go dissing it now do i??

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
CrazyFox said:
This is very sad lol.
Who ever pays that for a P Server char is stupid.
LOL Ragezone char on sale on Ebay.
I agreen you :PPP

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Its not sad at all really, yeh you shud work for your char, items etc but like ppl av sed if you enjoy playing mir why not buy stuff for your char(buy a char) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.