LOM Fantasy Footy League

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Hi all,

Anyone interested in a bit of friendly banter/competition and love football?
If so, i'd like to start a Mir fantasy football league when the footy restarts in August. I signed up last year and played with people at work, it was a good laugh.

Here's the URL: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The code to join the league is 63667-19342

Come and play, it's good fun!

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
hmmmm i might but the premier league sucks, fantasy footy league should include all leagues tbh not just prem but o well

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
full of over paid puffs dont get me wrong some of the football is beautiful but its just pathetic how they fall over and die when touched

league 2 is were its at Accrington Stanley the club that wouldn't die :D

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
You get that in any 'top' league or w.e you call it though ^^

Even though (Obviously) the lower leagues are nowhere near as 'talented', they do make for a much more interesting game to watch.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
that's the only thing that puts me off football, i play it but can't stand watching it when people fall over and cry, a bunch of tarts in high heels would put on a harder face.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
One of the reasons I love my team playing in The Championship, the football seems much more entertaining. Obviously not in the way the football is nicely passed and the quality, but its more even and entertaining.

Still, would love them to be back in the Prem, just for the fact its the top level and everyone wants to be at the top! And the money involved of course!

But I will be taking part, as we do every year at work. £4 a month, who ever gets most points in that gme month wins the money... about 12 of us take part so you win a nice bit of cash!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Discuss any sporting events or anything related to fitness here!

That's like saying you'd post a help thread in the map section.

Don't make me infract you for ignorance ;)