[LOM2] {ReTRoN 2.3} {Med/High Rate} {Coming soon !!}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Cleaned once again. Few infractions given out also so...

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I still seem to be having a few router problems, (getting the server online).

I`ve doubled checked everything about 50 times so im proper confused, i`m at work in the morning then i`m off to watch Liverpool own Man Utd :P

When i get in i`m going to spend the rest of the day trying to sort this prob, i think maybe it`s something to do with Vista as i had no probs when on XP.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
transporter, i will message u with my email address, if u want me to have a look over the server for u on remote assistance, then add me, if not message me just letting me know.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
good luck with the server like i will surely play.. this post maybe abit late but net been down for a while lol....

but thevill was cool server so this shall be cool also....

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
I still seem to be having a few router problems, (getting the server online).

I`ve doubled checked everything about 50 times so im proper confused, i`m at work in the morning then i`m off to watch Liverpool own Man Utd :P

When i get in i`m going to spend the rest of the day trying to sort this prob, i think maybe it`s something to do with Vista as i had no probs when on XP.

they did own man u :D

g/l with server lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Hope it's like EvilMir, i ****ing ruled that server.

xD xx

And i hope its like village, i ****ing ruled THAT server. x

Debating over wether to play or not, i'll decide soon enough. No donations sounds good. Still unsure, been fked around lately on a few servers getting sick of it lol.

Hope all goes well jay. i'll pop on forsure :P

/Cloud

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
And i hope its like village, i ****ing ruled THAT server. x

Debating over wether to play or not, i'll decide soon enough. No donations sounds good. Still unsure, been fked around lately on a few servers getting sick of it lol.

Hope all goes well jay. i'll pop on forsure :P

/Cloud

couph u was 2nd best :P

snatch/trans

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I aint done nothing on this server for nearly a week now, been owned by common cold and dry cough : \

I`ll start working on it again as soon as i feel better, just thought i`d update all who are intrested.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
any news on this are you still ill mate? dont worry ive had the same thing for the past 2 weeks must of cought it like 3 times or sumit coz my m8s had it for like 3 days so hope you get this server up and runnin and that coz it does sound quite interesting so good luck and get well soon.!

/MoTa

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Starting to feel a little better now, just this god damn cough is pissing me off.

Anyway i will be starting to work on the server again today, i am still having this problem of getting it online, i have had a few people take a look and nobody can seem to understand why so i might have to look for a host, which is not what i wanted to do, but oh well.

I will post more info as soon as i know more myself.

Thanks

/JayZ

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Give me your msn or add me on msn. Addy under my Username on the left.
I'll see if I can help.

Reactions: TravisW

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Ok thanks to Killmaster i have the problem solved of getting it online, i just need to add a few more things and then i will let you on to test the sub-class and exp for me....

Please when i let you online remember that the server is only around 30% complete, i am only letting people on to test the above as there is enough ingame to test these...

Thanks again Kill.

UPDATE!!!

Elemental Castle boost added by Key9, if you are in SW guild you can press key 9 to obtain this boost, the Boost will give you + 30 DC,MC,SC + 10 AC and AMC and 200 HP and MP, also Sabuk Cave added where the lord can drop Sabuk items...

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I`ve put server online for people to try the sub-class out..

Please post your suggestions of what you think needs to be altered!!

[Server1]
ServerName=ReTRoN
ServerAddr=86.3.239.10
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=86.3.239.10
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=86.3.239.10
GameServerPort=7200

There will be a wipe, i`m of to gym for a few hours , cya soon X