[LOM2]-[ReTRoN 2.3]-[Med-High Rate]-[ONLINE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

• Client Data: Client and Data
  • Forum: www.retronmir.com
  • Dedicated Host 50MB dedicated line
  • Server ETA - Live from the 25/09/08
  • Server EXP - HighRate
  • Server Progress - 100%
  • Start Level 39
  • Gold x 50
  • All drops files fresh
  • Exp_Potions
  • No Euro Items
  • New items/weapons
  • Custom maps aswell as old.
  • Custom mobs aswell as old.
  • Subclass system Level 40
    Each class can choose from 3 subclasses.
    Warrior
  • BladeDancer
  • Gladiator
  • Hawkeye
    Wizard
  • SpellHouler
  • War-Mage
  • Arbalester
    Taoist
  • SpellSinger
  • Soulbreaker
  • Avenger
    Each subclass has advantages and disadvantages buy useing keys 7 and 8 also you gain and lose certain spells, along with custom spells.
  • Last man standing
  • New daily bonus system
  • Rebirth System: 7 stages
  • Special item system
    Items that drop from bosses and mobs can drop normal or (S), (S) = special so it will have better stats.
  • Gem and Orb system
    Similar to item system, normal gems and orbs will drop aswell as (S), (S) with a much higher success rate, Also Orbs will only drop from lords.
  • GTCaves
  • Enhanced Sabuk Wall features
  • Custom Commands
  • Pet Ring added: Certain rings can drop from lords to spawn that lord as a pet when worn.
    These are canny rare.
    @tele - Tele-Land
    @town - Teleport to Town
    @sabuk - Teleport to Sabuk
    @PK- Check your current PK Points
    @Castle - Teleport to Castle
    @PvP - Teleport to Contest Room

Click here for ReTRoN Forums

IP Address:
[Server1]
ServerName=ReTRoN
ServerAddr=82.23.176.23
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=82.23.176.23
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=82.23.176.23
GameServerPort=7200​

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
UPDATE !!!!

Warrior and Tao tomb has been added to try and help these classes keep up with the Wizards, Elemental castle boost has been improved along with a level 70 Tao pet.

PK protect level upped to stop high level`s pking newbs.

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
How is it being released again? It`s never been offline the thread was closed due to nobs spamming it.

@Silent, Starter cave is meant for easy leveling as shown on the welcome NPC as you log in leveling gets much harder at level 75+, also items do not drop in starter cave.

If you want to hunt some n00b kit go kill some noob lords. I just don`t agree with mobs dropping kits left,right and center.

This server is nothing like OldSkool and has been live now for 6 months. Only Bon will say its like OS because i choose to add my own Sub-Class (Completley different to OS) and OMG i have Exp-Potions like every other server, we all must of copied off OldSkool lol. Bon i had EXP-Potions on Evil-Mir you have obviously copied me (" I LOL IRL and i`m thinking what a mong Bon is).

If you want to play the server, do so, if not do not post on the thread it`s for advertising purposes only, not for disscussions. However if you do have a valid point you would like to post, go to www.retronmir.com

Regards,

-JayZ
bull****.

your download section is linking the OS client, and all of the OS patches from the OS FTP Server

your basically completely leeching off an FTP you dont own, nor had permission to use, he should report you.

not that its an OS copy or anything :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why are u usin my download links w/o my permission, wish a mod would something about this

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
why are u usin my download links w/o my permission, wish a mod would something about this

here's a mod to your rescue. your wish will come true.

transporter/Server owner: You will have 24 hours to fix/remove all download links to other people's server or you will not see this thread anymore.

Thread closed until links are fixed.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
The thing is mod's arent mind readers. I've not received a PM about it so I wasn't to know.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Server is still online, own client for this server is coming shortly. [Requested post]

[Server1]
ServerName=ReTRoN
ServerAddr=82.1.140.145
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=82.1.140.145
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=82.1.140.145
GameServerPort=7200

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
From 10pm today there will be a Treasure event ingame also EXP will be set to x 2 allday and Elite pets will be free for the day.

Zia_Xia

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 24, 2008
dwnloaded the 2 part client/data folder and made sure the ip was the rite 1 but everytime i try to load mir i get a black screen n sais : access violation and somethink about retron.exe any1 got any idea's? :x

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
dwnloaded the 2 part client/data folder and made sure the ip was the rite 1 but everytime i try to load mir i get a black screen n sais : access violation and somethink about retron.exe any1 got any idea's? :x
reboot ur pc .. thts what my cousin usualy has to do

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

Sound Drive Issues

If you have a similar popup when trying to load mir2.exe as screenprint below:

Its mostly like your sound drivers - are not working correctly this may be due to following:
  • You recently formatted...didnt install the sound drive
  • Virus may of deleted/corrupted your sound driver
  • You trying installing incorrect sound drive
  • You tried updating you sound driver

To check if your sound drivers are working:
try loading a music file up using WMP ( Windows Media Player )
if you get the following message:

"Windows Media cannot play the because there is a problem with your sound device"

Your Sound drivers are not working
You will need to look for the CD that came with your computer which has your sound drivers on usually is called "System Drivers/Software"
Run the CD and install your missing drivers

If you have lost your CD for your computer than go to your manufacturers webpage so if you have a Dell computer go to www.dell.co.uk and look for the download drivers for your computer

Hopefully that should of fixed your problem - if not post message in "Help and Support"

Zia_Xia

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 24, 2008
thx for the help all fixed now was due to the fact the data part 2 folder hadent extracted all the files redownloaded and no probs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.