Lom3 Dragon Armor from Lom2

smoochy boys on tour

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
so ill worked something out and ask myself if someone is maybe interested to get that files. its the normal demonic armor shape 1 i added the pictures for stay walk and run

in all that 3 situations u see the glow dragon on the shoulder from that armor.

if u are interested u must only change the hum files from rar and overwrite the original.

http://amenon-et.de/download/Hum.exe (sorry for link to server but i dont know where to host else there is no registration or other needed)

greetz

ameno

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
kk thx a lot for move into lom3 section

ameno

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i make rar files ever as exe and that has only one reason that it self extract not all have same winrar version if u have a old winrar and got a new rarfile to encrypt u got often error msg and not all ppl have winrar or use it thats why its packed as rar. exe it have no other reason . (if u look on my dl side www.amenon-et.de/download.php) u see that all my rar files are exe files if its client or updates or or or

(i swearl it have NO VIRUS or Any other crap inside that is really not my style!)

greetz

ameno

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats fine. i was just curious lol.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
ya i tried it out :) works fine hehe, just disappears to regular demonic armour when you attack someone or on a horse :) looks good afk in sz :D

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
yeah as i said stay walk run is with glow all other without :) but nice u like it

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
youhave screens xD gona be look to see a little xD thks

mapadale

Yes the walk, run and other only works in the latest set of files.

Will see from team if I can show you one of screenshots.