Aug 18, 2004
Re: Lomcn Downloads

nice one Urban, any sneak preview on what might be uploaded? :P

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004

nah just upload the full things :P nice 1 urban look foward to seeing what you have in mind

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

Oblivion, BF2/BF2:SF, Command and Conquer the First Decade, Doom 3, F.E.A.R., Gun, Quake 4, GTA:SA, UT2004, WoW, COD2, Raven Shield, Far Cry, whatever you guys want.

In terms of TV shows I only D/L what I watch or what I'm going to watch: Lost S1/2, House Season 2 incomplete, 24 S5, Theif, Prison Break, Sopranos ALL, Dave Chapelle ALL, Sleep Cell S1, The Shield S4/5.

I don't really watch movies on the computer so the list isn't very good.
movies.JPG

Since I'm limited to 2 sites with 20GB each, this means no to uploading everything, not to mention I don't have T1 upload speed and this is my USED home connection. I can probably set something up to use @ work, but the upload sucks there (384~) and it can only be used from 8PM-6AM (which, is enough).

Considering bandwidth and space limitations I'm open to ideas on how to schedule and rotate things.

Something like:

Site 1: Games
Site 2: movies/TV

Every rotation is 2 weeks? So say Site 2 I put up Seasons 1/2/3/4/5/6 of the Sopranos, then two weeks I would take them all down or one at a time as I uploaded something else.

The urbannedsocks.com/downloads/lomcn will NOT be affected by any of this. Everything that is there will stay there, and today I finally uploaded 10-in-1 Window 2K3.

And WTF...:blam:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

I will begin uploading Oblivion, The Dave Chappelle show Seasons 1 and 2, and his performance "For What It's Worth" tonight and will post links.

All uploaded content will 1) be in 100 MB WinRar parts 2) Have a WinRar password that will be displayed in this thread and 3) have links to them in this thread.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London

If you want i have a netfirms account with 20gigs and 750gigs bandwidth

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN

No more relying on Bittorrent & Jesus C @ not watching movies on computer, you've got a whole library there lol.

Turin

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

PassTheBlam said:
If you want i have a netfirms account with 20gigs and 750gigs bandwidth

I'll let you know further down the road, 40GB's is a lot to upload to all the time on just a home connection, especially in the summer when everyone's using it.

Turin said:
No more relying on Bittorrent & Jesus C @ not watching movies on computer, you've got a whole library there lol.

Turin

If I went to a lan party it would pale in comparison to the "average" person's list.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

i love you urban ^^

will you have smallville?

i downoaded 1-10 eps of your downloads of lost b4 !

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN

www.tvtorrent.info has all the seasons for most popular TV shows in one place (thanks to Leo for introducing it to me through her handy auto-download program).

On the side note:

SCHOOLS OVER WOOOOOOOOO!

...and I'm kind of sad too :(
Turin

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1

Thank ouuu

About Office, which beta release is it - is it cracked, have you used it... etcetc

/Leo

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

LeoCrasher said:
Thank ouuu

About Office, which beta release is it - is it cracked, have you used it... etcetc

/Leo

I use it on most of my machines, the ones that I'm not lazy enough to install on that is.

I dunno which release it is, works right out of the ISO without copying cracks or inputting cdkeys.

Never had a problem with it with any writing I've done.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ooooo i would love Command & Conquer First Decade, C&C for the win baby :D

thats the only game i don't have lol, im addicted to C&C games, got em all, except that 1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.