Lomcn Name "HogX" Craig. is a scammer.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
hey peeps. been talking to this d00d for a while and asked him to host my server for me. he sed yeh,so i sent him files, and now he ignores me. well Craig. u just got urself a good name. ne server tht i see has my work on, will be dos'd until kingdom come. or i may just have a lil laugh with it. unless u prove me to be wrong. prob wont host server ne way, as from what i have posted but i do not care.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
yup sure does. il be more careful next time as to who i let host.
partly my own fault. but some ppl have no consideration for others and are just so selfish and greedy, and take other peoples hard work from them.
if he puts tht server up i will come down on his pc like a tonne of rocks

danieljames

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
myname said:
yup sure does. il be more careful next time as to who i let host.
partly my own fault. but some ppl have no consideration for others and are just so selfish and greedy, and take other peoples hard work from them.
if he puts tht server up i will come down on his pc like a tonne of rocks

he askes me if i wanted him to host for me saying he would host server files and upload the client so i asked him wats site of his upload space n he ignored me :p

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
ummm. seems this lad needs to get his act together and maybe do his own work once in a while.
well guys.
found a nice host for my server and its up!

gonna make a new post.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Server used "InTheBegining" files. Which in that case, i believe them to be stolen.

Which i class as, "Not your work".

End of discussion?

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

ok here's the story.

InTheBeginning first wen it started was very poor. so i offered to help build on the server. which i did in many ways. host should agree.
wen ITB went down for ages. thts wat i was doing. making loads for the server. when it went back up, the server had been vastly improved with loads more places/items/mobs etc. that was ALL my work. host then blocked me for some reason, obviously stealing my work. so it is FULLY my work. how about you know whats happening before you start saying whos work it is and whos it isnt. ITB original server files were about 10 items 4 places to go. u can ask ppl who played the server what it had after the downtime it had.

so, pissed on your bonfire i think... did i not??????

HAHAHAHA, get it right suk0r.

ITB used DragonSoul files, which dragonsoul files were all my work, DSoul was closed so then i put my work into ITB, ITB now closed or moved to a diff name, probably becuase the host stole MY work.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Regardless of the files History HogX u still stole the files, therefore any server that is advertised by you will be instantly removed and you will receive a warning for advertising it here.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
I do-not intend to bring out a server, but if need be.. i'd be hosting it and it wouldn't be me who be posting the advertisment.

Atomicide, your ugly. Your like a currupt GM. And stay out the situation.

Myname, get help.

Enough said.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
kk Chance blown

Stolen server files = warning
Calling me ugly = Flame = 2nd warning
Saying im like a corrupt gm = flame = 3rd warning

and dont tell me to stay out of it, if its posted on theres forums and it contains information about people stealing files or any rule being broken its my job to get involved

end of ..... any more **** from you and ur gone.

Statement Over .....

Last edited:

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
Exscuse me HogX, ur telling me to get help, where as you are the one who cannot create your own files?? you have to go about stealing others work. i suggest you think hard about what u do before you start doing it, becuase it may backfire.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Statement opened.

If anyone slides the way into other peoples business, they'd expect hate.. Atom, you took the gamble. And saying i stole the files PERSONALLY coming from you.. Well, its like ears-dropping. You didn't get the full picture.

- Continues in flaming area. - (Atom)

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
hmm i doubt very much that hog would of "stolen" the server files, as i have trusted mine with him for quiet some time now, and no problems, so either "myname " is just starting **** because he is unhappy with hog for somthing else or hog did steal em (but i doubt the lata very much)

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
I believed the files to be stolen, so i didn't host them.

Which in these eyes, count as stealing. (Those dumbasses are blind).

--

Smiler2004

HogX said:
Server used "InTheBegining" files. Which in that case, i believe them to be stolen.

Which i class as, "Not your work".

End of discussion?

Shut up you lil dik and get out of my FACE!

/Smiler

Status
Not open for further replies.