Lomcn Name "HogX" Craig. is a scammer.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
HogX said:
Server used "InTheBegining" files. Which in that case, i believe them to be stolen.

Which i class as, "Not your work".

End of discussion?

You really need to get a life you sad bastard!

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Brucie -

You don't know me. So how about, get a life you sad bastard! Proven.

Murdox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
HogX said:
Brucie -

You don't know me. So how about, get a life you sad bastard! Proven.

Surely this is well over your last warning. A Theifs a Theif and will always be a theif.

-Murdox

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
This whole situation is over.. It turns out, i didn't steal them after all. It continued in the flame area you idiots.

Unlucky Murdox, you gained a new enemy.

Spam away at this topic all you want anyhow, stupid ****ers.

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
You have got a serious attitude problem HogX... why dont you just leave? nobody likes you so you masewell just leave...

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Oh jeez, no-one likes me? Not true. No-one likes me on some small internet forum, yes. I'm here to play mir, not gain friends idiot.

And leaving because no-one likes me would be, how dumb?

Pyraine

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Brucie said:
You have got a serious attitude problem HogX... why dont you just leave? nobody likes you so you masewell just leave...

I like him, his "attitude problem" makes him interesting, unlike you who is the same as everyone else :)

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
it turns out u didnt steal the files. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
where tht one come from. so i gave u them did i? ROFL.
yeh im really gonna just give you them for nothing. u said u wud host, instead u took the files.
END OF DISCUSSION.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Pyraine -

Damn staight!

Myname -

Gave me them? Or you a complete idiot? It turns out your a complete nut case. Your dads a computer programmer who's going to hack me out? Who would want to host you?

Also, take alook in the advertisments.. You'll see no server with your files on. So quit *****in' you pethetic assole.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
im with hogx here
ive read thru it all and tbh i think half of u need 2 get ur brains checked

he sent him a copy and bcos there stolen he decided not 2 host
he hasent done anything wrong lmao

quite lame that u cant seem 2 get ur heads round that

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO- BECAUSE THERE STOLEN U DECIDED NOT TO HOST. DONT TALK BULL **** U LIEING MOTHER ****ER.

i made the files u tit, every1 knows i made the files. u are just trying to get out of it. well tough ****, your not. i asked u to host MY files, you stole them instead. now stop making up different stories and take the truth.

Pyraine

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
myname...stop being a faggit

he hasn't hosted a server using the files, for all you know he could of deleted them, just coz he didn't want to host your server, doesn't mean he stole the files...lamer

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Myname -

Are you really that pethetic?

Get over it. I didn't steal them, you know this. Your just so pissed off that i didn't want to host your server.

Pyraine -

Yes, yes! :)

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
wtf has my dad gotta do being a programmer, that will make people not wanna host.......... im a nutcase lolz. i sit in ma lil rocking chair shaking all day long on ma computer, dont think so u ass.
now, i suggest u stop tryin to get out of the ****, ur just digging urself a deeper hole.
ok so u didnt 1. say you would host my files. 2. i sent u the files on msn.
3. i pm u to get the server up and sort out.
4. u claimed the m2server sed an error Gate 1 Open Gate 1 Closed, and you sed you couldnt get it to work. which the server works fine wen u get that error. 5. u never spoke to me on msn again. 6. I believe that as stealing.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
and pyraine, i couldn't care less if ne server had been hosted with my files, well i could but, that is not the point. he stole them. that cannot be gud................

Pyraine

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
STFU - stealing is where he tricks you into giving him his files, then using the files to make his own server or give them to someone else to make their own server with

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
u didnt want to host my server lolz. yes n1. i am so pissed off yes. how pathectic can u get, ok, so tell me why u didnt talk me again and tell me wats going on... go on, tell me that. u have a power cut or summet?

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Myname -

1. The thing is, you threatened to hack me VIA your dad if i did anything? (Sounding like a complete n00b..)

2. I have a new msn.

3. Claimed? I didn't claim anything. The server had alot of errors. i then managed my way threw them and gained the fact the files where ITB files. That leads me with what kind of choice? You know nothing about servers? You could of stolen them?. So i decided i didn't want to host. Damn, sorry assole.

Status
Not open for further replies.