Lomcn Name "HogX" Craig. is a scammer.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
i know nothing about server.... erm i think thats for me to decide asshole.
the server had alot of errors looooool, a few script errors which didnt mean nething, or cud be fixed in no time. u didnt talk to me after i gave u the files. just brough up some bull **** that u cudnt fix them. now i think that means ur a n00b who cannot fix a lil m2server error.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Myname -

You must take alot of time typing your messages. You sound nothing like 19.

Hence the time you just flamed me without even explaining what had happened on the situation. You lost yourself a host with your own pitiful actions.

Even if you did, i wouldn't host. I played ITB. I wouldn't want any disrespect for the other owner. (imaps?)

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
the other owner of maps went missing somewhere. dno where hes gone. also with my work which i did for the big update ITB had after its downtime which i have sed over and over again.

and PYRAINE..... STFU U F00KING TIT HEAD, UR AN ADMIN, BIG WOW!!
BANN MY ACC FOR SAYING THIS. STOP PUTTING UT FAT NOSE INTO WHAT IS NOT YOUR CONVERSATION. ****ING ASSHOLE.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
doesnt mean im a noob. just means ur writing misleads people.
and yeh i do kno about server's. it is not for the people to decide whether u do or not, u are the one who puts it into action, therefore you know what u r doing. not other people. other people just tell you what the server is like. whether its good or bad, doesnt mean whether u know nothing or alot.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Myname tbh ive read your whining posts and even i think your an annoying noob now.

Stealing is when he takes them agsint your will and hsots them himself.
He didnt use them its not stealing.

and my 5 week old brother could tell the difference between a real admin the giant blue glow being one of the reasons.

now stop whining or ill lock this and give u a small couple of days ban for being a whiner and causing alot of spam.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
ok. so y did he offer to host my files? he just accepted them and sed nothing more. i can whine all i like. i think the ban will do me gud. will make me revise for my exams instead of posting on some poxy forum that is what you will be doing for the rest of your life you sad ****ING BASTARD. so how about you stop saying im whining, and do something good with your life rather than saying ur gonna ban. WHO GIVES TWO ****S MOTHER ****ER.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
and ROFL, he didnt host them so its not stealing, wat bull **** is that, so i can go into a bank and stick guns up and take all the money out of there, but not use it. u wudnt class that as stealing, nothing would happen to you once they caught u no? u just say, i want gonna use it. LMAO

or go into a sweet shop and nick a candy bar and say, oh sorry sir, i wasnt going to eat it. just gonna pin it up on ma wall put a wooly hat on it and say its u. like *** is it not stealing.

Murdox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
Your Problems. And Your Attitude. Towards noobs and High posted players.

HogX said:
This whole situation is over.. It turns out, i didn't steal them after all. It continued in the flame area you idiots.

Unlucky Murdox, you gained a new enemy.

Spam away at this topic all you want anyhow, stupid ****ers.

lol what you going to do head butt me through my oh so big monitor? Lol sad act get your attitude sorted. Big guy behind pc screen not a good sign i bet your a 12 year old geek who can't get a girlfriend has 5in lens glasses because your on the pc 24/7 and this is your little place to be a rebel because in reallife your just a nerd with no friends and aset one attitude :) enought said for me back to the football.

And as for you NewBlood can't you see this post is pointless and not going anywhere? Lock it instead of turning the lower members of the community to be rebels albecause you couldn't lock a post and started calling everyone noobs.

Ok the communitys better than what it was back when we first came out but you still have to look after the lower post members otherwise were going to go no where in the future can you not see that boys? stop calling everyone n00bs it lowers them so they don't want to help or learn because if they try they ask a question they get called a noob. Its pathetic mate it really is.

Last edited:

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Murdox said:
lol what you going to do head butt me through my oh so big monitor? Lol sad act get your attitude sorted. Big guy behind pc screen not a good sign i bet your a 12 year old geek who can't get a girlfriend has 5in lens glasses because your on the pc 24/7 and this is your little place to be a rebel because in reallife your just a nerd with no friends and aset one attitude :) enought said for me back to the football.

And as for you NewBlood can't you see this post is pointless and not going anywhere? Lock it instead of turning the lower members of the community to be rebels albecause you couldn't lock a post and started calling everyone noobs.

Ok the communitys better than what it was back when we first came out but you still have to look after the lower post members otherwise were going to go no where in the future can you not see that boys? stop calling everyone n00bs it lowers them so they don't want to help or learn because if they try they ask a question they get called a noob. Its pathetic mate it really is.

What the hell are you on about?
I gave my oppinion and didnt lock it right at this time as i wanted to give others the chance to read it and see hogx didnt steal.
Dont tell me how to mod this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.