Not open for further replies.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
LOMCN needs 3 banners.

They need to contain the following:

Banner 1: LOMCN Mir1.4 Downloads << text with some sort of nice mir image/font and your name in the bottom right so everyone knows who created the masterpeice ;) And the size needs to be 468 by 60 pixels.

Banner 2: LOMCN Mir1.5+ Downloads << text with some sort of nice mir image/font and your name in the bottom right so everyone knows who created the masterpeice ;) And the size needs to be 468 by 60 pixels.

Banner 3: LOMCN Mir3 Downloads << text with some sort of nice mir image/font and your name in the bottom right so everyone knows who created the masterpeice ;) And the size needs to be 468 by 60 pixels.

So if your up for the task all you graphical geniuses, LOMCN would be very greatful for you taking some time out to make these banners. This also gives you an idea of LOMCN's future project.

P.S, if you have time to make the banners set the theme of the mir version, EI sort of images for mir3 maybe and EvilMir for 1.5+ etc.

Thank You,

LOMCN Staff.

Thigh

Beachy said:
I dont, if you were given a warning its for a reason, maybe ill give you another for trying to bribe me hows that sound?, not bad banner though.
Do it.

I could make one.....nah:spoke:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Beachy said:
I dont, if you were given a warning its for a reason, maybe ill give you another for trying to bribe me hows that sound?, not bad banner though.

I know where im not wanted!.But nvm ill let someone else make u banners.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Beachy said:
AMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you ever figure that out? :confused:
Well what i did was, I put my chav hat on then went and found my gear, went into my chaved up car and turned the music up load. I then staring at my bling and suddenly thought: "Huge Download Place".

Then i added 2 and 2 thogether to get 5 and posted on this thread.
Im a guessing god!

Knee, im gonna take a wild guess: You've been banned 5 times!

LomcnMember

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2005
i could but i cba reinstallin me graphics progs, me installshield is teh f00x. ¬¬ tbh. and im defo not gonna use paint to make them, lol

Thigh

YoYoYo said:
Well what i did was, I put my chav hat on then went and found my gear, went into my chaved up car and turned the music up load. I then staring at my bling and suddenly thought: "Huge Download Place".

Then i added 2 and 2 thogether to get 5 and posted on this thread.
Im a guessing god!

Knee, im gonna take a wild guess: You've been banned 5 times!
babycakes. u just dont no

Status
Not open for further replies.