London Riots

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
they are NOT "Football hooligans" and this has to be done.

look drop the bs 90% of them rioting are young black males with the other 10 % bing white kids who wanna be black. all this over 1 death think about it dont make sence, had to be planned from the start. maybe people will wake up now and see the government for what it really is.

on a positive note least some of u are getting what u voted for for a change

its got nothing to do with that bloke being shot.. the first riot yes.

after that people around the country just saw how they got away with and thought we can get away with it too.

i bet if you went up to 99% of the people involved they couldn't even tell you the guys name who was shot.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
they are NOT "Football hooligans" and this has to be done.

look drop the bs 90% of them rioting are young black males with the other 10 % bing white kids who wanna be black. all this over 1 death think about it dont make sence, had to be planned from the start. maybe people will wake up now and see the government for what it really is.

on a positive note least some of u are getting what u voted for for a change
I've heard they are.

Millwall, West Ham and another london mob aparantley joined together to "hep out".

Obviously, there not all football fans, some are just normal members of public joining in to help.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Also, where does this end?

It may be a case of things die down for a few weeks, only for it to start again.

These people now know the police can't do **** all to control it and will take advantage of this again once it's all died down and policing is back to normal standards.

It's easy for the police to keep trouble to a minimum in planned events where 20,000+ people are all in one place, but when it's 30-100 people, un-expected and all spread out it becomes pretty impossible to easily get under control.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
this country is such scum lol.

Skyline said:
Also, where does this end?

It may be a case of things die down for a few weeks, only for it to start again.

These people now know the police can't do **** all to control it and will take advantage of this again once it's all died down and policing is back to normal standards.

It's easy for the police to keep trouble to a minimum in planned events where 20,000+ people are all in one place, but when it's 30-100 people, un-expected and all spread out it becomes pretty impossible to easily get under control.

Just call in some fking black ops man. Team tactical. CHUCK NORRIS.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
We need our laws changing and become more agressive when it comes to things such as this.

Obviously not as easy as it sounds, but it has to be done. All this, and we still can't shoot anyone unless they are armed?

I'm pretty sure the Americans would have shot a few people by now.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We need our laws changing and become more agressive when it comes to things such as this.

Obviously not as easy as it sounds, but it has to be done. All this, and we still can't shoot anyone unless they are armed?

I'm pretty sure the Americans would have shot a few people by now.

Oh for sure. I haven't watched the news at all really today but didnt Cameron say last night that he was issuing pigs with water cannons etc and bringing the army in? What happened to that

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
England match got cancelled because of this crap. Oh it was on the news the guy who got shot never shot anyone, they did a examination on his body or something.

Also seen some women who's house was got set on fire and she had to jump from her top window.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
England match got cancelled because of this crap. Oh it was on the news the guy who got shot never shot anyone, they did a examination on his body or something.

Also seen some women who's house was got set on fire and she had to jump from her top window.
Shot someone or not, he was walking round with a gun.

Kiddo1994

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
Nottingham,United Kingdom
The only solution for the government is go get the army out there and show them the uk are ready to fight back , it will scare the mindless fools that much they wont wanna leave there house for at-least a month.

The person who got shot had the gun in the first place so he deserved it .

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I guess no1 heard about the riots in Manchester then?

Copying the previous nights is all it is no reasons for it just mindless random attacks, Their parents should tan their asses till they bleed.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
The person who got shot, was walking around firing shots into the air. I also hear that he did shoot a gava, and hit him in the radio (not sure if this is true though)

Then everyone just uses that excuse to get what they want =/

Tear Gas, water cannons, and rubber bullets is what we need!

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I guess no1 heard about the riots in Manchester then?

Copying the previous nights is all it is no reasons for it just mindless random attacks, Their parents should tan their asses till they bleed.

I strongly agree with this one.. The worst thing is though a lot of the parents either dont care what their little delinquent's are doing as long as it does not intefere with what they are doing. And then we have the ones that have sent their delightfull children out with a shopping list. New tv 2laptops 5 crates of stella new trainers ect. they all want putting to sleep indefinitly it would save this county billions in revenue

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
rofl at this , saw it on the news too
tought England has more control over there people ^^

even tho England is a 10x more advanced than Romania
we dont permit such things , it occurs by times mostly at fooball matches but Tear Gas, water cannons, and rubber bullets , solves everything in notime :P

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
rofl at this , saw it on the news too
tought England has more control over there people ^^

we dont permit such things , it occurs by times mostly at fooball matches but Tear Gas, water cannons, and rubber bullets , solves everything in notime :P
We're too soft and afraid of hurting people.

Also, I'm sure all the doo gooders out there will come out with "These children that were involved font need locking up, they need looking after, they have had a poor upbringing bla bla bla"

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

water cannons wont work, they are only useful against big crowds who don't move around as much.

it all boils down to health and safety in this country, they cant shoot at them in case they get hurt..but isn't that the general idea?
There needs to be wide spread casualty's among the looters for them to realise its not worth even considering.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
its kicking off because basically that bloke who got shot did nothing wrong at the time. he was in a taxi and got surrounded cos they planned an arrest, he then got shot and the police said it was because he shot 1 of the coppers there, forensics since found out the bullet that hit the coppers radio was a richochet bulled that 1 of the other coppers had fired. therefore he was unlawfully killed and had kids.

the riots are because people think police get away with 2 much ****, for instance that old geezer who got pushed over by a copper and died and he was only on his way home from work, and it took how long to actually convict the copper? even though there was video evidence.

obviously the riot is pointless though as will get nothing resolved and just more people hurt.
also its rediculous what they are doing to people who have nothing to do with it? trashing their own belongings and properties.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
its kicking off because basically that bloke who got shot did nothing wrong at the time. he was in a taxi and got surrounded cos they planned an arrest, he then got shot and the police said it was because he shot 1 of the coppers there, forensics since found out the bullet that hit the coppers radio was a richochet bulled that 1 of the other coppers had fired. therefore he was unlawfully killed and had kids.

the riots are because people think police get away with 2 much ****, for instance that old geezer who got pushed over by a copper and died and he was only on his way home from work, and it took how long to actually convict the copper? even though there was video evidence.

obviously the riot is pointless though as will get nothing resolved and just more people hurt.
also its rediculous what they are doing to people who have nothing to do with it? trashing their own belongings and properties.

Question is why did he have a gun in the first place?

I mean I lived around the corner to where an incident happened which involved a kid shooting his own sister dead (I think) all because they're dad had a gun.