Lookin for a server - Advice please

smoochy boys on tour

skipppp

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2005
Hi,

Well since revenge is down indefinately now thanks to a ddos attacker i have been going though the reviews looking for a server along the same lines. I hate to jump ship from a good server, but its been a few weeks now and the ddos attacks are still constant whenever the server is put up thanks to a player with the name "reject"

Lookin for a euro clone sort of with high rate exp, plus a dungeon teleman as the basics.

Anyone recomend any that are even new with good potential?

Thanks

Ps. for all you hosts out there check you dont have any players with the email [email protected] and if you do i advise be carefull when you ban them :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
there is no good servers out there atm in all honesty lol

servers im w8in for is meteroa, server by a m8, and another but will take ages 2 finish.

priv server seen looks a bit dull atm rly

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what about starlite heros ?

its a proven fact the chinese flood the port 7000 (LOGINGATE) stoping peeps loging on, if you read lomcn they tell you to block port 6000 thats the dbserver yer you need to block that but............

when the chinese have a program that will log and d/c then relog it floods the gate, also its a fact the the chinese can hack any server useing 1 prog and a note pad (i have i video on this)

we are lucky in the uk we dont get what the chinese get

but saying that have you ever seen 500+ peeps on a server ?

lif

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u said starlite heros wont be up till around xmas time, ye its a server 2 look forward 2, but not 1 thats comin any time soon....