LookinForThatPerfectMiRServer.

smoochy boys on tour

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Ive Been Playing year for ages now and i want a Really Decent server to go up that has a Big Server count, I Mean Something like USA Mir2 But something Better, New Spells, Classes, Hunting Areas, Home Zones, Everything Better Graphic Detail

Like Sorta lvling Between 0-70 So Lvl 70 is the Max Lvl

Just want Something Perfect that will never die.. Has a Professional Website
Basically USA Mir2 But Beta More Advanced, Newer Interfaces.

If Something does Come up Like this i Cant Wait it will be Amazingly FUN!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Get making one then instead of just requesting one.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I would advise OldSkool or Project69

Or if your feeling guilty. CRUSADE!
xD

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lololololol,
Timmix, watch out for any server that bon character runs, unless you have fat pockets to buy your way to the top
uve really got an obsession with me aint u lol

wot hes described he wants, is hopefully wot fourheros is goin to be, a low rate, stable, high user server, with loads of new unique features.
no1 will be able to buy their way to the top either as u seem to think

dude, dont hate me cause ur jealous of me, just get on with it ;)

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
four heroes will be a great server no doubt bon, may even give it a try to see how good it is, but no1 is jealous of you, people don't envy one who plans their life around mir, don't mean any offense.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL funny bon jumps right on this thread but yeh the statements above are true you will need lots of money to even want to play bons servers.

Best server to play is redux, 1000 users, its free, people can donate for like pot buffs, that is all so far. Well worth playing, the level exp is much easyer too but kits ect have been raised. Fun server! Lots of PK! Join in!

And bon i hope your server fails m7

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
The above statements are not true.

I am working with Bon, Celsius and kyndigs on FourHeroes server and we have come to an agreement that no items will be sold via the game shop. Items that will be obtainable via the GameShop will be things like: ExpPotions for 60mins , DC/SC/MC Potions for 60mins, SpecialRepairs, DropRate increase for 60mins. Things that will give a slight boost but not unbalance the game.

We have Assassin coded and working (all spells etc), Tigers coded and working, Quest System 50% done, Shoulder Pads, loads of new mob AI's to make it more challenging.

We currently have over 50 quests (probably about another 60-70 to come) across 38 levelling areas, all linked together by 9 Provinces. The quests are in the style of Mir2USA, where by they aid your levelling to make it a bit more bearable, there are also bigger more hefty side quests. To add a bit of a Euro feel to the server all caves have to be unlocked before they can be teleported to, this is archived by completing a small quest for each cave. Can't really give much more away as Ben will shout at me, but it's going to be pretty decent i think, i know I'd want to play it.

For up-to-date information check here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=60623

I'd urge you guys above to throw away your preconceptions of this server just because it happens to be co-developed by someone you don't particulaly get one with, i think you'll find it's a completly different server to OldSkool. :)

Take your time to look around other server though, you might find something you like.

p

Last edited:

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
Oh god how vomit making. Lind you've got the attention span of a hamster and kyndigs follows shortly behind. This isn't an "avdertise your server in as many words as possible here" thread, we have an advertisements section solely for that purpose, so keep your desperate plugs where they belong or GTFO all together.

Timmix there's no such thing as perfect and nothing lasts forever, get real.

Zen2 you're no better, USA mir has all the players and cheaters you could possibly need, so take your official crap elsewhere because it really isn't helping anyone.

Sorry, but I'm a sucker for a home truth.

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Oh god how vomit making. Lind you've got the attention span of a hamster and kyndigs follows shortly behind. This isn't an "avdertise your server in as many words as possible here" thread, we have an advertisements section solely for that purpose, so keep your desperate plugs where they belong or GTFO all together.

Zen2 you're no better, USA mir has all the players and cheaters you could possibly need, so take your official crap elsewhere because it really isn't helping anyone.

Thats only 2 people that are on the team ;)

As for thread, like people have already pointed out, you will never find a perfect server, you may find a perfect server for you, but it will never truely be perfect. Everyone has an opinion on how servers should be run.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

sorry cause dragon is uber with its 2 users

LOL funny bon jumps right on this thread but yeh the statements above are true you will need lots of money to even want to play bons servers.

Best server to play is redux, 1000 users, its free, people can donate for like pot buffs, that is all so far. Well worth playing, the level exp is much easyer too but kits ect have been raised. Fun server! Lots of PK! Join in!

And bon i hope your server fails m7
lol ur a moron u really are... fourheros is gonna have same "donation" system as redux, so why would u need lots of money to even play it as u say?

redux is in no way fun, its a boring slow grind, and laggy. ive meet loads of ppl that dislike it and have quit now

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
sorry cause dragon is uber with its 2 users

lol, what connection do I have to dragon server other than the fact there's a link in my signature? When did I make any reference to dragon, or any other server for that matter, in my previous post? Really, you are quite a fag like everyone says aren't you. I suggest you keep out of the big boy conversations from now on as you clearly don't have the mental capacity to process them.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol, what connection do I have to dragon server other than the fact there's a link in my signature? When did I make any reference to dragon, or any other server for that matter, in my previous post? Really, you are quite a fag like everyone says aren't you. I suggest you keep out of the big boy conversations from now on as you clearly don't have the mental capacity to process them.
sorry u bore me now now little 1, please get over ur little obsession

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
He asked for a good server, i showed him one. Get over it.

That's defiantly more help than you've been on this thread. Unless you're going to recommend a server don't post.

p

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ρяєα¢нєя;686324 said:
The above statements are not true.

I am working with Bon, Celsius and kyndigs on FourHeroes server and we have come to an agreement that no items will be sold via the game shop. Items that will be obtainable via the GameShop will be things like: ExpPotions for 60mins , DC/SC/MC Potions for 60mins, SpecialRepairs, DropRate increase for 60mins. Things that will give a slight boost but not unbalance the game.

We have Assassin coded and working (all spells etc), Tigers coded and working, Quest System 50% done, Shoulder Pads, loads of new mob AI's to make it more challenging.

We currently have over 50 quests (probably about another 60-70 to come) across 38 levelling areas, all linked together by 9 Provinces. The quests are in the style of Mir2USA, where by they aid your levelling to make it a bit more bearable, there are also bigger more hefty side quests. To add a bit of a Euro feel to the server all caves have to be unlocked before they can be teleported to, this is archived by completing a small quest for each cave. Can't really give much more away as Ben will shout at me, but it's going to be pretty decent i think, i know I'd want to play it.

For up-to-date information check here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=60623

I'd urge you guys above to throw away your preconceptions of this server just because it happens to be co-developed by someone you don't particulaly get one with, i think you'll find it's a completly different server to OldSkool. :)

Take your time to look around other server though, you might find something you like.

p

As pointed out in bold, I think that selling exp potions or offering them as a gift for supporting the server is a bad idea. It will cause unbalance, if brought in large quantities. But that also depends on how rare you are planning to make them. If exp potions are 'uber' rare, then how do you expect that will make it fair? But at the same time, if they appear quite often, then it will still be fair :)

just my opinion, not fact. :) Ryan/

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
As pointed out in bold, I think that selling exp potions or offering them as a gift for supporting the server is a bad idea. It will cause unbalance, if brought in large quantities. But that also depends on how rare you are planning to make them. If exp potions are 'uber' rare, then how do you expect that will make it fair? But at the same time, if they appear quite often, then it will still be fair :)

just my opinion, not fact. :) Ryan/

Well we're defiantly going to try and make it as balanced as possible, and the EXP Potions will probably be one of the most expensive things on the list. Also that coupled with the fact GameGold will be available to those that don't pay for it, hopefully should make it fair enough. :)

p

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
;) Looks like Ben has Found me a Server to Play xD
I have seen your Four Hero's Page of Excitement :D and i like all the Stats and really cant wait for Non-bugging 2.6 Files to Work !

BUT! Just how long till the server is up, i have nothing to do and so Bored lol