Looking for a decent server

Join Discord

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hey guys ... i`m well bored and i`m looking for a mir server that has more then 20 usercount .... i dont really care if it`s high rate or low rate just looking at a high usercount and many things to do ingame.... any 1 know a good server? thanks

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
can u leave a download link if u post?so it makes it for me more easy thank you :)

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
four heros or watever its called now days. And i dont have download link, cba to sign up to his forum

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
it was 4heroes then they made 3heroes .... i quited both of them long time ago....half of 3heroes are cheaters so cba to play that server but ty for trying :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
100% Agree with you. Ones that cheat and fast donates alot so ben needs thm to feed him self off them lol.

Alot of people seem to be intrested in HiddenMist but i don't like it my self just to much of Furian into it >.<

-Ash

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
can u give me some more info in this HiddenMist pls?like if it`s here on lomcn since i`m not really familiar with lomcn and i get myself lost in the threads lol ... or were can i find it thanks

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
it was 4heroes then they made 3heroes .... i quited both of them long time ago....half of 3heroes are cheaters so cba to play that server but ty for trying :)

every mir server is populated by 80% cheats now days, so good luck finding one that isnt.

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave
Rise of Pheonix. Although (as i'm typing this) the server is currently down to a technical problem on the dedis side of things, the team are great and the server is growing rapidly, although still in it's 'early' days.

The server deserves more recognition, more players, and more player input, although the user count has been pretty good lately. The work i have seen Lilcooldoode testing lately is outstanding, some i've never seen working on any other mir before. Almost every single bug I've reported to these guys has been addressed if not fixed within a few days, and to top it off.. Iceman is just a really nice guy.

This, along with some great new features whilst keeping the old school feel.
Check the forum under the server section :)

Last edited:

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Rise of Pheonix. Although (as i'm typing this) the server is currently down to a technical problem on the dedis side of things, the team are great and the server is growing rapidly, although still in it's 'early' days.

The server deserves more recognition, more players, and more player input, although the user count has been pretty good lately. The work i have seen Lilcooldoode testing lately is outstanding, some i've never seen working on any other mir before. Almost every single bug I've reported to these guys has been addressed if not fixed within a few days, and to top it off.. Iceman is just a really nice guy.

This, along with some great new features whilst keeping the old school feel.
Check the forum under the server section :)

You should do advertising for them. This has sold it to me gonna give it a try lol

ah just read server status...maybe not =/

Last edited:

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave
Haha thankyou!

Yes the server status thing was pretty bad timing for my "advertisement" haha.

Although, the server will be up and running hopefully by tonight on Icemans local machine, whilst we wait for the dedi issue to be resolved :).

Please don't be too put off by the current dedi downtime. Player support is what keeps these servers alive. Remember euro? lol.

Last edited:

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hey Audrey. Not sure if you're still looking for a server to play but if you are, here is a link to my server advert for HiddenMist.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?72573-Hidden-Mist-2.3-Discussion&highlight=hiddenmist

It's a high rate server with a user count of 50-60 daily. It's going very well at the moment and people seem to be enjoying the content. There are a lot of updates and always something to do. We also have a very high spec dedi that we host from so the server is extremely stable. Hopefully you find a little bit of time to give it a look see.

Hope to see you soon and please feel free to message me either on here or in game if you have any questions at all. I'll be more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

/HiddenMistGM

unclepeas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 28, 2011
GhoulCave
Great news jez, give us a shout ingame when we're back up.

Also g/l @Ellmo, I like too see these servers doing well. I will have to check it out at some point. Just mir is a very time consuming game I find it hard to play more than one server at a time -.-

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hey Ellmo well tbh i did play HiddenMist with same name as the 1 that i`m using on the forum but i quited so atm i`m looking again for a server seems there is nothing exciting atm out there that is really worth playing ... i did play most of the servers that are out there and are not full of chearters or dead... but ty for your reply

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
yes come join the ice merry-go-round (rise of phoneix), I'm on my fourth trip, it doesn't get any better, maybe this time he'll tell us he's quitting before keeping everyone hanging on for 3 weeks.. we can but hope..

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
i did play ROP at some point i guess i`l come back to it as soon as i can login since i keep geting conection closed :(