Looking for a few people to help me.

smoochy boys on tour

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I will be creating a server. All I simply ask for is that I'm not left with all the work like usual. You must know what you are doing. I don't want all these questions on how do I do this and how do I do that. I would like you to get on with what we may have discussed.

I'm not giving to much information out on what the server will be like or what files I will be using. I have a rough idea but nothing final and will be kept between the server time until close to completion.

Requirements:
I must know you!?!
You know your way around a set of files very well, don't just want people that prefer to do one sort of the server. I need you able to do DB, NPCs etc.

I won't answer my PM about this subject so don't PM me with any requests.
Simply post here please.

Killmaster / Glenn

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Sorry Spam - would help though now i'm on the Labyrinth team hard at work ^_^

Good luck :)

/Daz

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
dno if u know or trust me, but i no my way around Databases and can also write npc script (maybe not really complex ones but i can do the basics). i can do most things on SQL and am willing to help u if u need me.

contact me on [email protected] m8 or just reply here i guess :P

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Well u was invited to bandet 2.6 team guess u changed ur mind
they wasent the exact words but sure thats wat dean ment

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
was gonna put myself down for this but decided not to dude, goodluck :) if you need any help though dude im here

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well u was invited to bandet 2.6 team guess u changed ur mind
they wasent the exact words but sure thats wat dean ment

The files you are using are going to take some time to get anywhere near good enough for what I expect. To many bugs in them that aren't getting fixed and I didn't hear anything back from either of you so I discontinued my work on it.

Ok, got a few offers on here and on MSN so I will think about it and contact people that I'm interested in :P

KnightRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
good luck m8 :)

if you need any programs made to make life more easier or like to use the sig status just give me a call on msn.

:)

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
The files you are using are going to take some time to get anywhere near good enough for what I expect. To many bugs in them that aren't getting fixed and I didn't hear anything back from either of you so I discontinued my work on it.

i crnt see ya name on msn so i cudent tlk n deans always afk lol. owell g/l

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
If you need an extra hand let me know,

I'm hoping it will be a decent server with some nice new ideas in there rather than the OS clones that are everywhere atm?

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
I will help ya anytime, I'm not a proffesional but I do know my way round files :)

/SuperBad ( I contact u on msn )

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont take this wrong way but are u actually gonan go threw with it this time?

u used to always moan about ppl postin about upcommin servers tehn.. they jsut died... uve done a few lately lol, i remember unforgiven mir with smavid? wot happened to that?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well it was me doing all the work and Smavid only making maps. I didn't like that arrangement and then all of a sudden I was busy with irl things so they obviously took control. Yes I am going through with this and I have started making the server on my own atm, until I find some people that I would like to work with.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Well it was me doing all the work and Smavid only making maps. I didn't like that arrangement and then all of a sudden I was busy with irl things so they obviously took control. Yes I am going through with this and I have started making the server on my own atm, until I find some people that I would like to work with.

Still looking for someone m8?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
dont take this wrong way but impression ur giving comes across abit high and mighty lol
u know like ermm henry 8th mighty
' yes u r worthy' ............ and ' u r not ' lol
i might be wrong lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Explain why now please?
Because I wanted someone that can do everything? If you've ever made servers you know how boring it is just to do one part of the server. I like variety.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
dont take this wrong way but impression ur giving comes across abit high and mighty lol
u know like ermm henry 8th mighty
' yes u r worthy' ............ and ' u r not ' lol
i might be wrong lol

your gay.

will lend a hand if you need anything, im working on evolutions but im in no rush, so if you need anything you have me on msn.