Looking for a host?

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
Can any1 plz host my server and there will be a GM position for them with full GM powers. My server is the same as starlite as im using starlite files thanx to lifco start lvl 7 all the same as euro mir so could any1 help me plz?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
hmmmm y dont u learn to host ur self mate cause since there starlite files no1 will wanna host them buddy

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
no good hosting on a home PC if are looking for a lot of people to play the server.

You going to have to pay for hosting.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
you couldn't be more wrong my firend.

1st. follow the router setup guide

2nd. build yourself a server (like me)

3rd. don't take advice off someone who runs a server (oriando) with the DBServer gate open. lmfao....

4th. Enjoy your server

GF GF

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
If u learn to host ur self its better cause u trust ur self hard to trust people theses days all they want is to rob ur files and class them as urs mate so becare ful who u pick. ask on lomcn for advise and tell them the details on here and then we can help u mayeb decide on a host cause we wouldnt want you to lose ur own files.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Personally, IMO, no-one will play your server from the original starlite servre as its getting boring now as theres like 20 starlite servers, jazz it up. Edit mob drops, spawn times, caves, items and homezones. Thats what I am doing but using the starlite files to help, i just edit them and make them look better. But I can garentee (sp) that your server will not suceed if you don't edit it. But I give you all the luck and hope for success :)