Looking for a return

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Hi, have the Mir itch again.. had a look over the site & see a couple of servers with a count.

Tempted to go back to artificial for the moment untill any new ones pop up.

Any advice of decent active servers? Not into this high rate dc 8000-10000 stuff or every item glowing.

Thank you

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Do what you enjoy.

I'm done with Mir as I never belonged here to begin with. I thank God who got me into Mir I no longer have contacted with since I moved away since I have better projects to work on.

Assalamu alaykum akh

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Do what you enjoy.

I'm done with Mir as I never belonged here to begin with. I thank God who got me into Mir I no longer have contacted with since I moved away since I have better projects to work on.

Assalamu alaykum akh
God isn’t real

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Do what you enjoy.

Assalamu alaykum akh
Ice Cube Friday GIF

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
same im looking for a Mir 3 server preferably, just one which doesn't require 8+ whole consistent hours to level up past 80 😖.
sadly not many Mir 3 servers about, but ill defo jump on the band wagon for the next decent one which opens!

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Do what you enjoy.

Assalamu alaykum akh
Man you must be lucky if god literally sat you down and said, "You need to play mir. I'll show you the way". I mean, you'd still be here if your alter-ego didn't appear. :ROFLMAO: