Looking for a server that feels like....

Join Discord

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Really missing playing Mir2... like really...

Are there, currently or in the near future... any servers that feel as close to the old Euro Dragon Server felt like at the end, or even in its mid to end life time?...

Don't fancy all the high rate, 5 class, paragon level style servers...

Did see EuroReborn? but I've lost track? is it still "coming soon"..... who knows.....

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
I played Reborn Beta and it's probably what you are looking for. Shame that Sanjian having such a horrible time that launch delayed again. It be worth the wait I reckon

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
i miss the old ragezone server.... probably one of my favorites

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
How kind.
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

• Haha
Reactions: エリヤ

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Looking for a server that feels like...

kissing boys? hmu

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Would love to see a server as close to OG Euro Mir... like a Classic Era style World of Warcraft server for Legend of Mir... If I knew more about servers & server files I'd definitely do something like this... but I've only server setup an old 1.4 server on a LAN for friends before lol
Post automatically merged:

I played Reborn Beta and it's probably what you are looking for. Shame that Sanjian having such a horrible time that launch delayed again. It be worth the wait I reckon
Yes... checked out the Reborn Discord... very sad about Sanjian's current situation
Post automatically merged:

Quick question to the public... when Euro Mir ended (Dragon Server), What version would this have been? and what set of server files would be closest to this version? like with new Lv40 armour skins and Lv36 weapons... Holy Deva and such like.... Wizards with FlameField... but no Assassin or Archer?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Theres Artificial Mir which is working as close to official as possible, but its unlikely you'll ever see a 3 class version of mir again that follows Euro Mir.

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Theres Artificial Mir which is working as close to official as possible, but its unlikely you'll ever see a 3 class version of mir again that follows Euro Mir.
If i wanted a set of files to run a local server as close to Euro Mir... which set of files would I need to aim for?

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Euro ended on 2.3 - the phillipine code will be the right one (which is on mirfiles). You'll have a rough time getting it set up though since nobody has used it for years

Reactions: エリヤ and Jev

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Crystal will be your best option for Mir 2. Anything else will be so far gone in terms of support/downloads/guides etc that you'll get no where.
I've been playing around with Crystal myself recently and can say it's got that euro feel to it! I've been looking at is as euro+ myself. It's about as close as you're going to get, and the project is still supported.

Reactions: Jev

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Really missing playing Mir2... like really...

Are there, currently or in the near future... any servers that feel as close to the old Euro Dragon Server felt like at the end, or even in its mid to end life time?...

Don't fancy all the high rate, 5 class, paragon level style servers...

Did see EuroReborn? but I've lost track? is it still "coming soon"..... who knows.....

19 days to go!
Memorise the date :p