Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Howdy there peeps

Can any one out there name a good program to convert .ogg to .mp3 please?

Cheers
Senture

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Im Eating cake. Also that was my sugestion. Like it or leave it. skype is a free audio conversation over the net to friends and family. Why dont you learn some godam respect for your comunity instead of always trying to be so godam disrespectfull.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Im Eating cake. Also that was my sugestion. Like it or leave it. skype is a free audio conversation over the net to friends and family. Why dont you learn some godam respect for your comunity instead of always trying to be so godam disrespectfull.
\

... I want you to read the first post. Then read what you typed. Repeat as necessary until you come to your senses.

P.S.

This may be a time consuming task, you might want to clear your schedule of pokemon and Teletubby re-runs.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
erm why not try SKYPE!?

Why in the blue F*** would i use skype? It's a program to talk to people all over the world, not re-encode audio.

Neways, fixed the problem, the codec version i had was being arsey an update to it fixed it. Cheers for the replies (appart from one of them :P)

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003

I know what skype is, i use it alot. My point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.