Looking for Chronicles Char (Tao / Wizzy)

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Mod please remove / move this thread if unallowed.

I am looking for either a taoist or wizard level 40+ to play. Not worried if they have skills or kit but I can't really be bothered with leveling one up to 40... we've all been there a million times before!

If anyone can help me out give me a PM I would really appreicate it.

Thanks!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Not saying you can have my char just curious as your post is faigue are you buying a character or just looking someone to give you one? are you trading an equal character on another server?

For what it's worth with the exp buff a couple of months back if you get an exp hunt in the buffed areas not too hard to get 40

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Not saying you can have my char just curious as your post is faigue are you buying a character or just looking someone to give you one? are you trading an equal character on another server?

For what it's worth with the exp buff a couple of months back if you get an exp hunt in the buffed areas not too hard to get 40

Hi smeg, yep i'm basically hoping someone has a character they no longer use. I dont really have much time to play now a days so I really can't be bothered to do the boring bit of getting up to 40, I would rather just get stuck in at 40+.